Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Just a quick thank you to the Canvape team for my great first order experience.

Ordered Mon and recieved Wed. Amazing turnaround on a fairly sizeable order (mod kit, coils, batteries, charger, etc.).

I will be ordering from you folks moving forward.

Thanks again!

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
help Im kinda stuck. trying to go DIY. Need 1 x VG - Vegetable Glycerin - 4000 ML and 1 x PG - Propylene Glycol - 4000 ML = about $39.00 each but not familiar with Canvapes PG/VG. Have a few there but not sure which one to pick. Can someone please point me to the right one, thru their url please?
If you didn't figure it out email support@canvape.com for fast and hopefully friendly reponse :)

Reactions: Gazoo2You

Sleepy Dog Lee

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Powell River BC
Mopar, please bring Mad Murdock juices. CEV has stopped bringing it in. I talked to Murdock and told him I would beg you to contact him and order some. Agent Orange is an ADV for me and I will by litres of it. Pluid is good too. I will wash your car for the next year if you get some in or maybe even do some dirty things. My safe word is - ouch.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Why is canvape always out of stock I check it like 4 times daily and nothing is ever in stock on the site. Seems every CDN vape site has no stock lol. And since our dollar sucks its crazy to buy from anything other than CDN.

It is because there is not enough profit margin and too many products. So the smaller margin gets sucked up trying to stock everything for everyone then when something gets cold it ties up $ from being able to reorder fast movers :( trying to everything for everyone all the time still :)

Reactions: B.S.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread