Not open for further replies.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Send it wet, send it dry, send it low, send it high. Send it how you wish, just don't send me a fish!

That's my Dr. Suess rhyme for the day, surely it earns me a wet t-shirt :D

I think what Chelly is getting at is that we need a Wet T-Shirt Contest for a VMax soon. detective.gif

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Jugheads.co Regretfully & Very Reluctantly have to Temporarily Close our Doors, Sorry! We will re-open them ASAP.

It's a sad day! I hope we don't start to hear doors close everywhere!

It's only temporary as he deals with some personal things and supply issues (Customs refusals -- on flavourings. Twice.) He hopes to be back up and running between now and the 11th.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
It's only temporary as he deals with some personal things and supply issues (Customs refusals -- on flavourings. Twice.) He hopes to be back up and running between now and the 11th.

It doesn't mention the 11th on the site any more. Tell him to stop panicking us!

It's hard to find McJager anywhere else!

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Due to Many Unforeseen & Unexpected turn of events,
Jugheads.co Regretfully & Very Reluctantly have to Temporarily Close our Doors, Till Approx. May 4th - May 11th ?, Sorry! We will re-open them ASAP.

Have you refreshed that lately?

Regardless, we'll move this over to Juggy's thread so we don't use all Mopar's bandwidth, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread