**official canvape thread** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
By the power of vmax, I have the powwwwwaaaahhh!

he-man.jpg

bunnyscrunt

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Canada
I would love to be able to purchase a 510 passthrough from you guys, I love your store and especially your prices! My last order to Winnipeg (you know me as Carolyn) has me and a couple of friends happier than pigs in poo! I would also love to be able to pick up standard resistance 808 atomizers, but those keep telling me they are out of stock. :/

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
I would love to be able to purchase a 510 passthrough from you guys, I love your store and especially your prices! My last order to Winnipeg (you know me as Carolyn) has me and a couple of friends happier than pigs in poo! I would also love to be able to pick up standard resistance 808 atomizers, but those keep telling me they are out of stock. :/

Our usual supplier of 901's stopped production so we had to get some samples and decide which company to stock from(on the way). The 510pt's :D I'll bring some in for you.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Will do anything for Vmax or anything vaping related. I win :D

You already did you could let me know about the finer details first in the future :)

This is a very strange thread................

That's why we like it and people with cat avatar's especially.

Damn, I forgot I have to charge the batteries lol, I should have opened it sooner haha.....It is sooo tiny, did not expect that, I was thinking it would be the size of the LT....Too bad there is no instructions :/

Did you miss the pic of the instructions Chinner posted? That was just from a battery charger. Imagine what these ones would have read like.

dR - atomizer ohm is actually : dA

I burned through a 4ml tank with a 1.5 dc in less than 8 hours at 3.5v. Beaaaeeest. 1 hr of driving and 3 smoke breaks at work = 4ml lol

The letter A is a capital R on the lcd. And the letter A was brought to you buy the number 5 amps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread