Official COV Announcements and GG Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey guys, I am handling this situation with our IT guy. It was an update error, the currency exchange file we use was updated yesterday with new info and urls, our site did not take the update in stride needless to say. It caused this error to occur. We will have everything fixed up shortly. Sorry for the freak out guys :(

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Awesome, even closer to where I live.

Do the stealth caps have rethreader rings? Man, the more I think the more I buy.

It only took a day to build the Just GGs!
So, I will put them on sale at 11am tomorrow to match up with the Greek Seller.
There will be Brass and Steel Just GG and Stealth Caps.

And since its early in the day we will do our best to ship out all orders made.

Last edited:

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Happy me, I was able to place an order.

One question though, I noticed only stealth top caps were available, and not the ones with rethreader rings. Will this mean it will only work on my Just GG and not the GGTS, until I get a rethreader ring?

It'll work with tele tube and top tube extensions. Not traditional stealth to engraved tube.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

xtreme101

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York
Bruce, This was posted today in the justGG thread. How will you be handling this? How shall we proceed to make a request for the new CT?

Imeo, my Ody doesn't fit flush on my JGG, is it due to bottoming out, or less threads?
When will the the replacement CTs be available? What steps do I make to get one, email our supplier?
they will be ready in about 10 days poppa. The cost of them will be at 1 euro and you will ask your seller to send you one when they will be available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread