Official Dark City Vapors Thread !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
I will be posting new items and new juice flavors here and if you have ANY flavor you wish for us to make post it here !!

Incoming new items:

510 PCC Cartomizer Kits - On Pre Order !! Free Drip Tip and 5mL bottle of juice !!!
KGO/EGO Cartomizer Kits - Stainless and Black with Free Drip Tip, and 5mL Bottle of Juice !!
Smok Tech XL Single Coil 1.7 Ohm Cartomizers
Smok Tech 808D-1 Cartomizers and Batteries

New Juice Flavors upcoming:
Peach and Raspberry
Ry4 Type Tobacco
Granny Smith Apple
Chocolate Strawberry

Last edited:

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
shh.gif Not meaning to sound like a noob!(technically I am, only been at it for about 3 months).

What is the difference between a VGO,EGO& KGO? anim_question.gif

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
Woody, The Kgo and Ego are basically the same, made by different manufacturers..Just like with vendors you have users that stick with Joye products who first came out with the Ego style ecig's then you have the clones like the Kgo that have the same design and same size batteries and usually lower cost, I have used a genuine Ego and I have used the Kgo and they are both excellent products..Same goes for the Vgo, except I have seen the Vgo in 808 thread...Funny how the chinese manufacturers once something sells really well how they adapt it to everything..The only set back is some of the manufacturers lack on the side of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread