Watermelon
Banana Nut Bread
Vanilla Lovers - Dunno what to call it yet
Chocolate Covered Almonds

Working on a clove type mix

Our newest thing coming in is the 510 PCC Cartomizer kit
Also our KGO Cartomizer kit once arrives will be all Cartomizers no carts
Looking at adding another PV soon
I am sampling a Smok Tech Dual Coil tank !!!

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
Banana Nut Bread sounds so good right now lol (drool)
Chocolate covered Almond to, good line up you got there.
I might have to look into that KGO carty Kit when you get it it for the wife, I hated the idea of not having that battery last time. Who am I kidding I'll steal it all from her anyway hahahaha
Not to familiar with tank systems, kinda wish the GoGo had more capability with other connections w/o a adapter so I could try it with this monster.

Note* that vanilla would sound aw-fly good with DCV coffee LOL (more drool)

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
The Smok Tech Tanks are pretty cool..They use basically the same designs as other tanks..Just with so many different tanks out there now specially ones made here in the US like our Chopper Tanks we sell..May just get a few to offer and start plans with making our own PV type Mod..Better watch with stealing from your wife, wifes can get pretty ornery..lol

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
The Smok Tech Tanks are pretty cool..They use basically the same designs as other tanks..Just with so many different tanks out there now specially ones made here in the US like our Chopper Tanks we sell..May just get a few to offer and start plans with making our own PV type Mod..Better watch with stealing from your wife, wifes can get pretty ornery..lol

LOL Yea my wife has a habit of taking a bite out of crime LOL hahahahaha I'm glad she ain't home or I'd be dead ;) Your own PV mod hmmmmmmmmmm that is something I would be 100% on checking out:banana: I was checking out the chopper tank but was wondering if it links with the GoGo's but I thought I could go with a syringe mod myself for fun.
Vanilla Coffee does sound really good wink wink could call it "DCVanillaChino" lmao sounded good until i typed it:p

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Just wanted to mention, I put the Blueberry ripple sample in a boge carto and vaped it at 5 volt, whoa it is awesome. This juice really needs some heat for the flavors to truly come out. As I said before, I like the fact it is not overpowering on the blueberry, a nice mild flavor that is definately blueberry with something else, cream or batter, something I cant right now place.
Good Job Dark City Vapor.

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
LOL...Well there is a tank made for the GoGo, same as adapters..I will have to whip up a batch of VanillaChino to see what it vapes like..lol..Hmm..may have to make a contest..

Contest Idea:

Members post a flavor mix say one or 2 flavors with the name of the mix and if it is chosen the winner receives a free 30mL bottle and there juice name is used with the product ? Something like that..

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
LOL...Well there is a tank made for the GoGo, same as adapters..I will have to whip up a batch of VanillaChino to see what it vapes like..lol..Hmm..may have to make a contest..

Contest Idea:

Members post a flavor mix say one or 2 flavors with the name of the mix and if it is chosen the winner receives a free 30mL bottle and there juice name is used with the product ? Something like that..
e
Yea saw the adapters not the tank though, I wouldn't mind just building one chances are it won't work anyway lol Tell me how that comes out so I can get me some asap, gotta love those coffee flavors. The contest is a great idea should get some attention, a lot of attention. I'm already thinking of other combo's lol

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
I noticed with the lower volts I taste the blueberry more than the back ground flavor but it is sorta non distinct. I just threw it onto one of my Ego 700mah batts and it is definitely a different taste when jumping to 5volts on a 2.5 cartomizer. The blueberry comes out more and the buttery creamy taste is very distinct. This is just my taste buds though. I am not usually a fan of 3.4 volt regular cartos. Part of the reason I like the 5 volt option, regular carto and it gives me a hotter and often more flavorful vape!!!

The taste is a little bit more noticeable on an IMR 3.7, but definitely stands out distinctlivly on a 5 volt. I might have a problem, I am sitting here with two ego 700mah batts, one with an attie that I can only get to work on it and the other with the carto of Blueberry ripple. Also I have a 5volt bat and IMR sitting here with my Silver Bullet and another attie loaded with tobacco!!!

Last edited:

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
I noticed with the lower volts I taste the blueberry more than the back ground flavor but it is sorta non distinct. I just threw it onto one of my Ego 700mah batts and it is definitely a different taste when jumping to 5volts on a 2.5 cartomizer. The blueberry comes out more and the buttery creamy taste is very distinct. This is just my taste buds though. I am not usually a fan of 3.4 volt regular cartos. Part of the reason I like the 5 volt option, regular carto and it gives me a hotter and often more flavorful vape!!!

Ya, I had another user tell me that when they tasted the blueberry ripple they had a hint of cinnamon ? I know there is no cinnamon in the mix just thought it was interesting...With everyone's tastes being different I think its interesting how tastes are perceived..

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
e
Yea saw the adapters not the tank though, I wouldn't mind just building one chances are it won't work anyway lol Tell me how that comes out so I can get me some asap, gotta love those coffee flavors. The contest is a great idea should get some attention, a lot of attention. I'm already thinking of other combo's lol

Modding is pretty fun..Specially when you make something yourself and have it work correctly the first time, you really get a great sense of accomplishment !! Good luck if you try it !!

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
I am a low level tinkerer. Tempted to buy a kit and play with it, but I am still explaining the spending influx over the last two months to the wife. The Cinnamon might be because they did not clean or vape the remnants of the previous juice out of the atomizer. Maybe!!!

I have enjoyed the low level tinkering, but mostly to stop burning out atties and find the perfect sweet spot witch seems to be on the low end 1.5 lrs on 3.7 and on the joyous end which is 2.5 atties on 5 volts. So somewhere between 8-10 ohms I would guess is my sweet spot for most juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread