Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Thank you! Hey, is ECF themed? These colors look really drab.
I can brightin it ups fer you I gots a new dress
ballerina_zps3qkon7c6.png

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Thank you! Hey, is ECF themed? These colors look really drab.
LD - they are working on a dark theme, but really slowly (IOW: not a priority). It's not too far off though. As for others? No word yet, but they're not closed to the idea. There's not been a lot of interest though other than a dark theme. :yawn:

**Oh... and WOW for the coupon this weekend! Tempted to go shopping now...dangit! :laugh:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey LD, would you ask Eric how the paint/finish is holding up that Oscar Meyer (?) mod that looks like a Presca but uses removable batteries? The one that you need a quarter to remove battery.

Octavious or Attomaxi or E=MC2 (or WHAT EVER the flippin' name of it is).

Yeah, that one.

Reactions: Katdarling

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Hey LD, would you ask Eric how the paint/finish is holding up that Oscar Meyer (?) mod that looks like a Presca but uses removable batteries? The one that you need a quarter to remove battery.

Octavious or Attomaxi or E=MC2 (or WHAT EVER the flippin' name of it is).

Yeah, that one.

Are you talking about the OlaX Hero?

Reactions: DPLongo22

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Yes. I'm particularly interested in the "Pearl White" ones.

What gave it away? ;)

lol... I really love mine. These are very solid, and have a great finish. Eric has a couple of the black ones, I have the one with the gold color. It is a solid looking finish, and isn't painted on. It doesn't look like a powder coat either. Not sure if they dip them, or plate them. Let me know your thoughts when you get your hands on one.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
lol... I really love mine. These are very solid, and have a great finish. Eric has a couple of the black ones, I have the one with the gold color. It is a solid looking finish, and isn't painted on. It doesn't look like a powder coat either. Not sure if they dip them, or plate them. Let me know your thoughts when you get your hands on one.

Count on it, LD. Thanks for moving it so quickly (I should have told you that you didn't need to). But then you wouldn't be DiscountVapers if you didn't move quickly, would you now? You guys still ROCK, and we appreciate it. :thumbs:

"No more mods!" is what she said. Oh well. It sure sounded good.
:lol:
:banana:

Nitol...

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Count on it, LD. Thanks for moving it so quickly (I should have told you that you didn't need to). But then you wouldn't be DiscountVapers if you didn't move quickly, would you now? You guys still ROCK, and we appreciate it. :thumbs:

"No more mods!" is what she said. Oh well. It sure sounded good.
:lol:
:banana:

Nitol...

I did say that. Surprisingly (shock shock shock)...... he did not listen!

And Sir Mr Lord Davon, I for one, am happy he did not!

Reactions: DPLongo22

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Eric is doing well these days. He's actually taken a couple vacations this year. Since I am handling Operations, he finally gets a chance to get out more, and spend time with the family. He is still busy at DV, but no longer has to do everything himself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread