ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Evening friends.

RD your pics are awesome

I hope you all have a great weekend

Thank's hon... I sure like takin' them ( if no one noticed :D )

It's so good to see you out and about !

That's what I was thinkin... kinda sucks that the forum rules limits where vendors can post... now Yimmie isn't restricted and that is very cool any time. :)

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Maybe it's not such a bad thing being without my home wifi. Figured I'd spend some offline time cleaning up the desktop HD. Ended up finding 141(!) snippets and portions of songs I'd been working on going back to 2011. Some are dupes, but there's about 100 there that are original. Now, to do something with them all...

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
That's what I was thinkin... kinda sucks that the forum rules limits where vendors can post... now Yimmie isn't restricted and that is very cool any time. :)

Actually the limit is on what can be posted...not where.
A supplier can't discuss/mention anything about their business or anything they sell outside of their area.

:)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I'm not one for taking photos usually (I think my Mom ruined it for me; she's always snapping photos - has since I can remember - and in multiples, "just in case"), but I happen to snap one on a rare occasion when I get lucky.

These 2 are my favorite (both from my phone). The first is at my sister's house during sunset years ago (with a basic old-school LG something-or-other), and the second recently when leaving the P.O. (with a Nexus 6P - f/2, 1/438, 4.67mm, ISO60 (in case you're interested) :) ).

Texas sunset 2005.jpg

upload_2016-8-27_0-9-41.png

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Hey that's MY coffee right about now....... I think it had a bit too much to drink tonite...

I'll just quote the DV website ...

Please note: Due to FDA regulations there are technically no "new" products after August 8th 2016 so we renamed this category to "Featured Products" This means anything here may "new to us" but are not "new to the industry". We will not be able to sell anything changed, updated or new to market products any longer. This is industry wide thanks to the FDA. We will continue to post all items that are "new to DV" but still legal to sell.

DV, always honest, upfront, informative, and for the vape world. Thanks, DV. :thumb:

yea...someone needs to tell the FDA to .... out !

Yeah, but is anyone actually listening? :rolleyes:

I am really thinking that China (the country) could start a lawsuit against the USA. That would get this to a presidential level that couldn't be ignored.

What an interesting idea, LD. What grounds might they have?

That sure seems like it would help things out, and if not the Country itself maybe a team effort from as many manufactures as they could get to work together at this

Would that not be SEVIA?

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
There's so many far reaching facets to these regs that it actually gets harder and harder to see them as a whole. I still firmly believe that there is one reason alone for this. It's not about our health, it's not about protecting the children, it's not about safety. It's about MONEY. Couldn't be more clear. The well entrenched cig industry sees their market slowly being eroded, at the same time the Feds and the states realize they're being shorted out of huge monies. It was the "perfect storm" (for us) waiting to happen. To their way of thinking BT gets to enter (take over) a new market, and the Fed and the states get to keep the outrageous tobacco taxes rolling in. How can it be looked at in any other light?

:toast: You said it all. And so well.

Dance on, lil cutie pies!! (This might just be one of my faves!)

Well, Diane's forum is officially closed. And that's very sad. Not just for those who shopped with her, but to all of us. It's sad to the vapers who support their favored vendors. It's sad to the vendors who are up against such a huge challenge. I understand this is a different vendor's forum, but EVERY vendor is affected and the signs are that things will just get worse. Someone who builds a successful business, takes pride in it and goes out of the way to take care of customers, being shut down by the government, I'm sorry but I really don't know what country that is. I do know it's not America. Take heed DV, they've got everyone in their sights. I hope things change, but...

Le sigh......... :(

(sorry, but who is Diane, please?)

Driving to work in the rain this morning

Maxed, rain? What is that???????

:grr:

I should have got outside just a few minutes earlier after taking that last set of shots... I bet there was a lot more color just a minute, maybe two before this shot. Still... this is taken about 20 minutes after the last... just during the sunset.

View attachment 593541

Marvelous pics! Each and every one of 'em!!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm not one for taking photos usually (I think my Mom ruined it for me; she's always snapping photos - has since I can remember - and in multiples, "just in case"), but I happen to snap one on a rare occasion when I get lucky.

These 2 are my favorite (both from my phone). The first is at my sister's house during sunset years ago (with a basic old-school LG something-or-other), and the second recently when leaving the P.O. (with a Nexus 6P - f/2, 1/438, 4.67mm, ISO60 (in case you're interested) :) ).

View attachment 593559

View attachment 593561

Ooooo...

That second shot is one to be proud of...

I can talk about why a smartphone isn't as good as a DSLR... but I can't say they don't take good pics because they certainly can and that shot is proof of it ( as are many other's I've seen )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread