NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Doozie...

Just in case you'd like a little smaller version of that to post with ( may save you some monthly data charges )

This one is 1/2 the pixel size... and 98Kb instead of 286Kb. It's still a PNG file so it still has the transparent background and retains the same color depth

paperboy_newspaper_435.png

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Doozie...

Just in case you'd like a little smaller version of that to post with ( may save you some monthly data charges )

This one is 1/2 the pixel size... and 98Kb instead of 286Kb. It's still a PNG file so it still has the transparent background and retains the same color depth

View attachment 594505

That was really nice !
And I can see it without scrolling :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Doozie...

View attachment 594505
LOL
Thanks RDS, i should have done that when i originally posted it,,,,, oppps
i usually work with h larger files when I'm making stuff then downsize the finished version
just lost track of myself on that one i guess

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
That was really nice !
And I can see it without scrolling :)

That was part of what made me think of it... but I was thinking more about him being on a cellular account and every bit/byte adds up to the data usage costs. A jpg would be even smaller ( Kb wise ) but doesn't support transparency... a gif would support transparency but is limited to only 256 colors so it probably wouldn't be as nice looking. If he had a Wifi or other internet connection at his house, it wouldn't matter since they aren't typically data limited

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
LOL
Thanks RDS, i should have done that when i originally posted it,,,,, oppps
i usually work with h larger files when I'm making stuff then downsize the finished version
just lost track of myself on that one i guess

Hey... you did your part... and did it well :)

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala
Evening everyone. Mornings have begun to take my day away.;)
I have the greatest boss in the world !

Received some fireballs (thank you Yimmie !).

There is no way I can handle the whole thing...so he went out to his car, got a hammer and whacked it into pieces for me !
Perfect !

Good morning !
I also received my jaw breakers from Jimmie today along with some much useful instructions. Do not chew......Let them melt in your mouth. :sneaky::);)

Yeppers I goods. I just got home from the postal umit wiff my new Pico Moonie and Rodeo made me wanna gets
Picture%20116_zps6fyrxr3u.jpg
I got the " Brushed Silver " color and it's real sweet :D werks good too

( p.s. Yes dats a self portrait of me on the beach in da backgroumds :facepalm: dom't looks too close )
You know we had to peek.:lol::lol::lol:

still reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread