Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I was ( again ) looking back through the photo's I've taken recently. I had completely missed this one simply because it was darker and most of the others had bright golds throughout their shot that caught my eye more at the time. As it turns out, I think this may be the better shot for the dramatic feel the darker colors has... and it also has some rust along with other colors within it to help offset the gold a bit... and yes, the clouds really did that much texture and structure to them with only a little extra contrast from the original.

DSC_1304-1_lzn_1600.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Stellar! One of your best. Maybe THE best, in my book...

It's certainly up on my list also. You just don't get that kind of texture very often that isn't associated with strong storms or the like... I also like the number of variations of color... and as I mentioned, the darkness of it ( compared to the other one I posted here from the same day ) really makes it striking.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I've been thinking that it looks to be moving more to the north and west from the original tracks they were forecasting also...

Here is a larger version I got on my radar app...

Tropical..jpg

IF the trend continues... the next track forecast update or two will show it centering over Port Saint Joe and/or Tallahassee

They also reported that the convection strength has increased and it will likely get updated to a tropical storm a little later... there is also some chatter of it possibly reaching hurricane strength by the time it reaches the coast but that still remains to be seen. No matter what changes happen, the whole area will have a lot of rain once it reaches landfall and there after.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I FOUND MY MEXICAN COLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at probably the ONLY Mexican grocery in town I hadn't stopped at previously.

I only bought four bottles, the kid behind the counter said come back when the lady is there and talk to her about buying a case, next week on my day off i'm gonna do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread