Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
Oh, Ollie, that's terrible!!
You've got my complete sympathy. And outrage too, at the scum who do these things.
Look, you know you can count on your friends here.
Thanks Jmur I have been wanting to get on and check in with ya'll but haven't been able to. Not sleeping and wondering around checking the doors and windows all night is catching up.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hi everybody. Hope you all are doing well. We ran into some rough stuff the last few weeks while moving we got robbed and they cleaned us out. Took about everything we had moved but our food. All our clothes (even my moth eaten unders), tools, and tons of other stuff. I broke down and had a cig. It had gotten to be more than I could handle. We are trying to recover, but really just barely getting by.

That does suck big ones... life throws us enough curves, we don't need help from jerks adding to that... :mad:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
A station we get, out of Long Island, did a LONG run of Springsteen this afternoon. One, I hadn't heard before. The Ballad Of Jesse James, I believe. For about the last half of the song I would swear I was definitely hearing something the Stones did for Exile, and never released. Weird. I would have bet money it was the Stones. And believe me, I know my Stones...
yeah, "The Ballad Of Jesse James' is some old Bruce, actually pre e-street stuff. "The Bruce Springsteen Band" era

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
~~~~from brucebase, a sprinsteen data base~~~~~~~~~

BALLAD OF JESSE JAMES-

Written in mid-1971. Sometimes referred to by the title “Don't You Want To Be An Outlaw” or “Billy”. This ode to Jesse James and Billy The Kid was played live often and there are multiple live performances from the second half of 1971 in circulation. The studio rehearsal take is in far better quality than any of the available live versions and was officially released in September 2016 on Chapter And Verse, the companion album to Springsteen's autobiography Born To Run.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Hi everybody. Hope you all are doing well. We ran into some rough stuff the last few weeks while moving we got robbed
Oliver, that's just awful!
I can't stand hearing this kind of craps!
I hope they get there's soon!
Sorry you had this happen Bro!

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
well, after hanging out with the likes of these characters i'm sure it was a refreshing break!
Little know fact about this pic. Right after it was snapped, I inadvertently stepped on Aggie's toes (look at her face, she WAS tryings to warn me), causing her to stumble and smack Keith upside the head, which made his guitar go flying into Mick's back, knocking him over on top of Moonie and breaking Moon's guitar. (I quietly snuck off...). And that is how The Greatest Rock And Roll Band In The World came to an inglorious end. Ron and Charlie were unscathed and can still be seen occasionaly performing at various dive bars. Moonie was last known to be living in Asbury Park. The AG (as she refers to herself) now walks with a terrible limp, and has become a celebrated sidewalk chalk artist/psychotherapist.

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Little know fact about this pic. Right after it was snapped, I inadvertently stepped on Aggie's toes, causing her to stumble and smack Keith upside the head, which made his guitar go flying into Mick's back, knocking him over on top of Moonie and breaking Moon's guitar. (I quietly snuck off...). And that is how The Greatest Rock And Roll Band In The World came to an inglorious end. Ron and Charlie were unscathed and can still be seen occasionaly performing at various dive bars. Moonie was last known to be living in Asbury Park. The AG (as she refers to herself) now walks with a terrible limp, and has become a celebrated sidewalk chalk artist/psychotherapist.
:thumb:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hi everybody. Hope you all are doing well. We ran into some rough stuff the last few weeks while moving we got robbed and they cleaned us out. Took about everything we had moved but our food. All our clothes (even my moth eaten unders), tools, and tons of other stuff. I broke down and had a cig. It had gotten to be more than I could handle. We are trying to recover, but really just barely getting by.

Yikes !
What is the matter with people ?
:grr:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Went back to the Theorem tonight, been a bit since I used it. Disassembled and cleaned it without snapping the tank, a minor feat (my score: two broke, but early on, I'm good now). Anyway, put in a hive coil, a first for me. Didn't build it, some nice person in China did, trying out a collection of different builds:
vtsky-prebuilt-coil-8-in-1-coil-box.jpg

Gotta say, this "hive" thing is pretty darn good on the Theorem. Had to bring in a pair of garden shears to clip the leads, but other than that I like it:D. Running through my last OurRy4, gonna miss it...

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
I told my buddy yesterday that I hoped they enjoy our underwear as much as we did, or that they give them a rash. I am still not sure which direction my mind wats to go with it yet.
Oliver, that's just awful!
I can't stand hearing this kind of craps!
I hope they get there's soon!
Sorry you had this happen Bro!

Yikes !
What is the matter with people ?
:grr:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
wooow...i am sooo srry my friend...what a sad sob peeps can be....iffin u need anything im here for ya ((((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread