th3_zpsbc046be6.jpg
tumblr_ml9jwvon8Z1r4zr2vo2_r1_500.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Some of the new TV shows that may be worth considering...

Designated Survivor on ABC - a low level cabinet member becomes the President after an attack on Washington

Lethal Weapon on Fox - same as the movies but with different actors and on TV...

Hooten & the Lady on Sky - A "Raiders of the Lost Arc" sort of show... the Lady works at a museum and the hooligan that helps her with finding whatever they are looking for.

MacGyver on CBS - new version of the show ... new actors

Van Helsing on Syfy - a take off of the movies but this is his descendant instead... Vanessa Helsing

I enjoyed the first shows I'd seen of these enough as new shows... time will only tell if they end up being very good. I'm not big into vamps, zombies and the like, but so far Van Helsing is at least a little interesting and fills a time slot if nothing else.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Some of the new TV shows that may be worth considering...

Designated Survivor on ABC - a low level cabinet member becomes the President after an attack on Washington

Lethal Weapon on Fox - same as the movies but with different actors and on TV...

Hooten & the Lady on Sky - A "Raiders of the Lost Arc" sort of show... the Lady works at a museum and the hooligan that helps her with finding whatever they are looking for.

MacGyver on CBS - new version of the show ... new actors

Van Helsing on Syfy - a take off of the movies but this is his descendant instead... Vanessa Helsing

I enjoyed the first shows I'd seen of these enough as new shows... time will only tell if they end up being very good. I'm not big into vamps, zombies and the like, but so far Van Helsing is at least a little interesting and fills a time slot if nothing else.
I'm really enjoying Designated Survivor, Lethal Weapon and MacGyver. I think the latter two have done a good job (so far) of re-booting the story with more background and character devlopment (for LW), and starting a new story with the descendant of the original (MacG). DS is a unique story with a devastating event launching the series; Keifer Sutherland so far is doing a great job in this new role, IMO.

I haven't seen Van Helsing (don't recall knowing about it). Gonna look that one up though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread