cartoon land,usa
picgifs-good-night-2174524.gif

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Hmmm...I tried the Serpent Mini a few months ago and was pretty much less than impressed. Didn't like the hit, the taste, the airflow, the leaking/spitting, etc., pretty much everything. But I kept seeing these great reviews of how much folks loved it. So, had some free time tonight (finally, no celebrities, rock stars or politicians dropping by to chat) and gave it another try. I'm impressed this time! Great flavor, got the AFC ring perfect, NO leaking/spitting, great TH. IDK, musta been me, I guess. But I'm more than happy with it now. Go figure...

510SMDE8Z3L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
Well the verdict is in she has a torn meniscus and is calling to schedule surgery in the morning. Glad to have an answer but would have rather it been a different one. Sucking down juice like I have it on tap. Half my devices have been dropped so many times they are not firing consistently which is dangerous but I haven't had .time to sus them out. Don't know my head from my.... still have to finish cleaning the other house before the 31st.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Can't "like" that.
Ollie, I thought my life was complicated. Man, you've got your plate full. Well, here's wishing/hoping that The Girl's surgery can fix the problem. My thoughts/wishes to you both...Hang in there, both of you.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Well the verdict is in she has a torn meniscus and is calling to schedule surgery in the morning. Glad to have an answer but would have rather it been a different one. Sucking down juice like I have it on tap. Half my devices have been dropped so many times they are not firing consistently which is dangerous but I haven't had .time to sus them out. Don't know my head from my.... still have to finish cleaning the other house before the 31st.
Ollie, first of all take the time to breathe. Slow down or you're gonna have a breakdown and that's not gonna do either of you any good. Everything will work out. Rushing around being a super hero is not good babes. We can't have you getting broken too. I have a few MVP's I'm not using , I can send you a couple if you'd like. Just gimme your new address. They're used but they still work. You need to come here as much as you can to vent honey. We love you and the girl. Getting your mental attitude cleared and back on track will do you a world of good, we're here to lean on babes. Remember nothing has to be perfect during recovery ( you don't have to clean a spotless house, do endless chores, etc. ) Spend the time with the girl you both need some time each day to RELAX and enjoy each other. Nothing is more important then that :wub:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Ollie, first of all take the time to breathe. Slow down or you're gonna have a breakdown and that's not gonna do either of you any good. Everything will work out. Rushing around being a super hero is not good babes. We can't have you getting broken too. I have a few MVP's I'm not using , I can send you a couple if you'd like. Just gimme your new address. They're used but they still work. You need to come here as much as you can to vent honey. We love you and the girl. Getting your mental attitude cleared and back on track will do you a world of good, we're here to lean on babes. Remember nothing has to be perfect during recovery ( you don't have to clean a spotless house, do endless chores, etc. ) Spend the time with the girl you both need some time each day to RELAX and enjoy each other. Nothing is more important then that :wub:

A-A-A-MEN !!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
:lol::lol::lol: I went to da store ta gets da winnin tickets fer da ole man. All the werkers were dressed up in costume fer Halloweenies. One girl was dressed like "Frozen" and was sitting in a sleigh for pictures wiff da little kids :D So I says...Hey I wanna picture wiff Frozen too please ! :lol::lol::lol: I climbed in da sleigh and they took 2 pictures. Da flash didn't go off so I not sure butts when we looked at the camera there I was wiff da famous Frozen !!!!!!! :banana::banana: They is gonna develop the pictures and give them out to the peoples on Monday :D
Frozen was such a skinny lil thang when I looked at my picture I looked SO FREAKIN HUGELYS FAT it's not eben funny :facepalm:
Well it is....:?:..... butts it's embarassin :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Afta I gets my pic I'll show ya :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread