Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
i should be cleaning or something dat I posta be doin butts I don't wanna :unsure: and Maxi saids I didm't habe to iffin I didn't wanna :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

I've really been working on that color table for about a week or so... just finished it up this morning.

I'll probably start laundry a little later unless I put it off 'til tomorrow since I don't have to do it immediately.

My main chore... deciding on which way I'm going to fix some chicken thighs to eat for the next week ( give or take ). I've got some Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs I made up... so I may do a couple up with that... I've also got a cheesy wild rice and broccoli casserole to make and may cut some of the thighs up to go on top of it. I've also got a batch of red and white new potatoes that I'll probably make a couple of ways... if I'd only decide on which :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I've really been working on that color table for about a week or so... just finished it up this morning.

I'll probably start laundry a little later unless I put it off 'til tomorrow since I don't have to do it immediately.

My main chore... deciding on which way I'm going to fix some chicken thighs to eat for the next week ( give or take ). I've got some Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs I made up... so I may do a couple up with that... I've also got a cheesy wild rice and broccoli casserole to make and may cut some of the thighs up to go on top of it. I've also got a batch of red and white new potatoes that I'll probably make a couple of ways... if I'd only decide on which :D
oh yes please we'll be ober later ta helps ya eat it :w00t:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
EnjoyYourDaySnoopyCharlie.gif~c200

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
oh yes please we'll be ober later ta helps ya eat it :w00t:

I'm thinking tonight will be the Italian panko breaded chicken with roasted new potatoes and onions... ice cream for desert...

Tomorrow night... the cheezy wild rice with broccoli with baked chicken on top that's also covered with some of the cheezy sauce ... probably the same desert... :)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I'm thinking tonight will be the Italian panko breaded chicken with roasted new potatoes and onions... ice cream for desert...

Tomorrow night... the cheezy wild rice with broccoli with baked chicken on top that's also covered with some of the cheezy sauce ... probably the same desert... :)
okays we can stay ober nites iffin ya want us too :laugh:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well I'm bummed:(. Apparently, as of today I am officially an Old Fart. Got a letter from Health and Benefits Dept. stating that my insurance benefits would be ending in February and I have to apply for Medicare by Dec 30th. I knew I was getting old, but this just made it official. Too official...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Now I can't remember which dinner I'd planned to eat first...

... I guess I'll go for the cheesy wild rice and broccoli ... with roasted chicken on top for tonight... :D

( Didn't want to roast the veggies tonight anyways... )

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
No snow or rain here yet :thumbs:

RD you need some greens with that stuff :)

I'm not certain you'll see any snow tonight... maybe early morning based on what I'm seeing on radar... Of course, that's only a guess...

Broccoli is green... :D

I also added a can of Rotel to spice things up... which adds tomatoes and green chilies as well... not what you meant, but still some veggies were in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread