Connecticut
image.jpg

ASOTD...

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Not quite sure yet. Haven't spoken to them yet, until I get all my details in place.
Did I mention I HATE dealin with this kind of crap?
Babes I know all too well dealin wiff dat kinda craps unfortunatelys :unsure: it IS a 'hateables' subject fer sures :smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ag's...

You may want to keep an eye on the weather in your area... you're in a 2% ( low ) chance of tornado probability and a marginal chance of a convective storm in your area. Currently the storms are a bit west of you ( about 70 nm ) and heading NE... so you may not see much. There is a tornado warning up in Georgia ( also not going to affect you directly ) but does show the probability is valid even if you don't see something happen.

GA_FL.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Ag's...

You may want to keep an eye on the weather in your area... you're in a 2% ( low ) chance of tornado probability and a marginal chance of a convective storm in your area. Currently the storms are a bit west of you ( about 70 nm ) and heading NE... so you may not see much. There is a tornado warning up in Georgia ( also not going to affect you directly ) but does show the probability is valid even if you don't see something happen.

View attachment 619235
Geez :facepalm: it did feel unseasonably hot here today and really humid. ty RedSock:unsure:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I did forget :facepalm:

Storming Storming STORMING HERE :unsure:

Looks like the storms are shifting east from you, the line itself is moving NE... There has been some convective movement and a tornado warning to your NE by the coast earlier this morning... Some spin-ups are possible but more likely by the coastal regions I suspect.

It also looks like you get a little bit of a break heading your way in a while... there is a break in the bands of storms just to your west...

FL.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
dey sayin on friday nites we posta be in the 20's degrees :shock:

sweat the beginnin ub da week and freeze da end ub da week :facepalm:

I"m not sure that the cold will push that far south... I think I'll see some of those temps around Thur-Friday, but suspect you'll only get to the 30's at the worst ... The trouble is winter weather is some of the toughest to forecast and it seems the people forecasting, prefer to be more negative with it. Still, it'll certainly be colder than you've been seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread