Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hope it didn't twist or bend da frame eitha :unsure:

Most of the time they can fix that at a modern shop that has a computer frame machine,they just chain them down,punch in the make and MO# and push go :w00t:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    once the frame is compromised tho , doesn't it weaken the more you move it ? :blink:

Those body guys said they could fix them but if it were mine I would push for a total if it was real bad :2c:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Just got back from the ER visit with the exGF.... They ruled out a blood clot this time, but didn't find anything either that could explain it. So they've released her and sent her home, said if it gets bad to just come back... :facepalm:

I don't think I've ever met a doctor that could actually diagnose a problem or narrow it down any further than what the patient actually tells them. If I did that with the computers that I have come in, a lot of them would go home with the same problem they came in with.

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Just got back from the ER visit with the exGF.... They ruled out a blood clot this time, but didn't find anything either that could explain it. So they've released her and sent her home, said if it gets bad to just come back... :facepalm:

I don't think I've ever met a doctor that could actually diagnose a problem or narrow it down any further than what the patient actually tells them. If I did that with the computers that I have come in, a lot of them would go home with the same problem they came in with.
    there's a local hospital here that has some history of people going to the er and being released without the proper diagnosis, then dying afterwerds thinkin dere was nothing wrong with them :unsure:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    there's a local hospital here that has some history of people going to the er and being released without the proper diagnosis, then dying afterwerds thinkin dere was nothing wrong with them :unsure:

Sounds like ours,some around here some think the vet is better :lol:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Without a witness to say otherwise... they have to go by who'd have the right of way without the signals etc.

Here in Mo the person on your left always has the right of way :)It's on the drivers test :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread