Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I been habed a very rough week dis past one :unsure: end ub dis year will be 7 years I've not smoked a cigarette. Well I was habin the mostest crabings to smoke that I came WAY too close ta buyin a pack ub ciggies. Werst crabings den when I first quit. I whinned to Moonie abouts it and was eben betchy and I had to apologizes fer my verbal suckyness to him :blush: ( he gets all my frustrated tyrants bouts stuffs :laugh: Moonies is my perfect sounding board and such a loyal friend :wub: I loves him fer dats ) So he agreed dats I should trys some nicotimes. I ordered a bottle and had to waits fer deliberys today. In da meantime I went to da qwik stop gas statiums roumds here to get a cigalike to puff on. Some were outta stock and one Kangaroo dat used to sell dem fer 4.99, is now a Circle K statium and now charges 11.00 for one lousey disposables :shock: so I saids No Way Hoozer I was payin dats :lol: Welp, on my way home I went to one more statium dat was outta my way but I gots one fer 5 bucks. First drag it was like a HUGE sigh ub relief. Afta a whiles I felt much betta :D I'm glad I got satisfied wiff dat instead ub buying cigarettes. Soooooooooo as we alreadys knew they claim 400 puffs on one ub dem thangs :?: DEY LIE !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: By afternoon my ecig was deader den a dozen doornails :facepalm: Thanks Gawds I was gettin a package todays or I dunno wats I'da done. Prollys drobe dowm to Moonies and parked in his yard honkin da horm til he came out and gibbed me a decemt vape :lol::lol::lol::lol:. I habin a hard time reasoning why in the werld having been without nicotine for so long and the reactium I just went thru :blink: my eyes were eben watering, I was jittery, mean, etc. All I wanted was to smoke a cigarette :unsure: It sucked big time. I hopes dat this neber happens to any of you. But just know it's a never ending battle we'll have to fight for who knows how long :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Now fer another lil tidbits
fill-mdr1.gif

I also ordered dis lil unit. It's called the Minnow. I got it today and habe been vaping it like a trooper
thumb_laugh.gif
it's an all in one unit. The tank is inside and holds 2ml. It takes lil coils 1.1ohm. It came with 3 different mouth pieces, ( 1 that even lets you use a 510 driptip if you prefer to use your own ) it has a 650mah battery in its. This device is automatic, no buttons just draw on it. A usb charge port on the bottom. The coil post has an airflow on it to adjust if ya wanna. The whole thing is about the size of a Bic Lighter and fits in the pocket perfectly. The juice viewing window and one hole on each side has led lights that show battery level so ya knows when to charge it. They light when you draw on it. I have to say I'm kinda impressed by this thing. It would be a great device for someone trying to get off cigarettes cuz it's so easy to use. It'll be great to throw in the pocket and run to the store or out for shopping or something. You can vape it while it's charging. I'm gonna use this for awhile and then try to get my friend to buy one and quit smoking (again). Maybe this device will do the trick. I don't know how well it'll work with high VG and prolly will never find out as I'm not into that kinda juice too much. 60pg/40vg is the highest VG I use mostly. My juice is working good so far in it. I don't care about clouds. Anyways, thought I'd show ya somethin I found and liked (so far anyways :laugh: ) I haven't had any spit back or auto firing with it so far :smokie:
p.s. LD, if you carried dis, I'd buy more from you :D dats a hint
minnow_zpsq5aeeox8.jpg

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I been habed a very rough week dis past one :unsure: end ub dis year will be 7 years I've not smoked a cigarette. Well I was habin the mostest crabings to smoke that I came WAY too close ta buyin a pack ub ciggies. Werst crabings den when I first quit. I whinned to Moonie abouts it and was eben betchy and I had to apologizes fer my verbal suckyness to him :blush: ( he gets all my frustrated tyrants bouts stuffs :laugh: Moonies is my perfect sounding board and such a loyal friend :wub: I loves him fer dats ) So he agreed dats I should trys some nicotimes. I ordered a bottle and had to waits fer deliberys today. In da meantime I went to da qwik stop gas statiums roumds here to get a cigalike to puff on. Some were outta stock and one Kangaroo dat used to sell dem fer 4.99, is now a Circle K statium and now charges 11.00 for one lousey disposables :shock: so I saids No Way Hoozer I was payin dats :lol: Welp, on my way home I went to one more statium dat was outta my way but I gots one fer 5 bucks. First drag it was like a HUGE sigh ub relief. Afta a whiles I felt much betta :D I'm glad I got satisfied wiff dat instead ub buying cigarettes. Soooooooooo as we alreadys knew they claim 400 puffs on one ub dem thangs :?: DEY LIE !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: By afternoon my ecig was deader den a dozen doornails :facepalm: Thanks Gawds I was gettin a package todays or I dunno wats I'da done. Prollys drobe dowm to Moonies and parked in his yard honkin da horm til he came out and gibbed me a decemt vape :lol::lol::lol::lol:. I habin a hard time reasoning why in the werld having been without nicotine for so long and the reactium I just went thru :blink: my eyes were eben watering, I was jittery, mean, etc. All I wanted was to smoke a cigarette :unsure: It sucked big time. I hopes dat this neber happens to any of you. But just know it's a never ending battle we'll have to fight for who knows how long :smokie:

Have you been just vaping zero nic juices now?

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
Now fer another lil tidbits
fill-mdr1.gif

I also ordered dis lil unit. It's called the Minnow. I got it today and habe been vaping it like a trooper
thumb_laugh.gif
it's an all in one unit. The tank is inside and holds 2ml. It takes lil coils 1.1ohm. It came with 3 different mouth pieces, ( 1 that even lets you use a 510 driptip if you prefer to use your own ) it has a 650mah battery in its. This device is automatic, no buttons just draw on it. A usb charge port on the bottom. The coil post has an airflow on it to adjust if ya wanna. The whole thing is about the size of a Bic Lighter and fits in the pocket perfectly. The juice viewing window and one hole on each side has led lights that show battery level so ya knows when to charge it. They light when you draw on it. I have to say I'm kinda impressed by this thing. It would be a great device for someone trying to get off cigarettes cuz it's so easy to use. It'll be great to throw in the pocket and run to the store or out for shopping or something. You can vape it while it's charging. I'm gonna use this for awhile and then try to get my friend to buy one and quit smoking (again). Maybe this device will do the trick. I don't know how well it'll work with high VG and prolly will never find out as I'm not into that kinda juice too much. 60pg/40vg is the highest VG I use mostly. My juice is working good so far in it. I don't care about clouds. Anyways, thought I'd show ya somethin I found and liked (so far anyways :laugh: ) I haven't had any spit back or auto firing with it so far :smokie:
p.s. LD, if you carried dis, I'd buy more from you :D dats a hint
minnow_zpsq5aeeox8.jpg

I did a little research on your Minnow. Only found that at the VaporShark site. BUT, I found the eLeaf iCare Mini, which is very similar to the Minnow.
Differences are that I don't think you can use a standard 510 Tip. While the specs state 350mAh battery, this video (link below) states 650mAh. ?????
If it is an eLeaf item, it's quite possible that DV can stock them IF there is enough interest.

RodeoGeorge

Edit: Here's a link to the eLeaf USA site, which has a lot more detail
iCare Kit - iCare - iCare Series - E-Cig

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
yeah fer quite awhiles I habes :unsure:

Ah... wasn't sure if it was the nic or the tobacco flavor you were missing... for me, it's something else and I'm not sure what. For me the nic seems to help with the flavor side more than the addiction part of it... and the tobacco flavor certainly helps me more than anything else... but something is still missing. So vaping has ended up just being an added expense instead of a replacement because I love the flavors I have available in vaping that smoking doesn't touch.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I did a little research on your Minnow. Only found that at the VaporShark site. BUT, I found the eLeaf iCare Mini, which is very similar to the Minnow.
Differences are that I don't think you can use a standard 510 Tip. While the specs state 350mAh battery, this video (link below) states 650mAh. ?????
If it is an eLeaf item, it's quite possible that DV can stock them IF there is enough interest.

RodeoGeorge

I did get it from VS. I had been reading about the iCare and seen many people complain about it auto firing and getting spit back with juice so I was leeary of them. I believe that VS had their version of this one made and it does have the 650 battery. It doesn't fall under an eLeaf item :unsure:
I don't have an iCare so I can't compare them or know if eleaf has improved the complaints that some people had :blink:
I do know so far I like this one :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Ah... wasn't sure if it was the nic or the tobacco flavor you were missing... for me, it's something else and I'm not sure what. For me the nic seems to help with the flavor side more than the addiction part of it... and the tobacco flavor certainly helps me more than anything else... but something is still missing. So vaping has ended up just being an added expense instead of a replacement because I love the flavors I have available in vaping that smoking doesn't touch.
I don't have any tobacco flavored juices so it had to be the nic I was after. I'd be interested to know what actually triggered though after so long. Something had to have right ? :blink:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good for you for not grabbing a cigarette !

I have the little eLeaf iCare - it's a really nice little thing - tiny and very handy...packs a decent punch.
Okay then :w00t: So you DO likes the iCare ? And ya haben't had no troubles with it ? :blink:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yeah but what the heck. How long do your coils normally last on that ? :smokie:

I get about 4 weeks...but I have this little trick on coils I have to buy...
I start out with my light flavored liquids and as it starts getting older and mucks up the taste I switch to heavier/deeper flavored liquids. This seems to give me more mileage :lol:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
this one is approx. 2 and 3/4 inches tall, inch and a 1/4 , by 1/2 inch

iCare
Size: 30mm*14mm*75mm
Output wattage: 15W max
Resistance range: 1.0-3.5ohm
E-liquid capacity: 1.8mL
Battery capacity: 650mAh

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I get about 4 weeks...but I have this little trick on coils I have to buy...
I start out with my light flavored liquids and as it starts getting older and mucks up the taste I switch to heavier/deeper flavored liquids. This seems to give me more mileage :lol:
:lol: more mileage :lol:
hmmmm I'll have ta try da mileage tricks :laugh: although 4 weeks on a coil ain't bad really. :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread