Norman, Ok
smileys-coffee-804067_zpsd2bc511b.gif
dis aim't rites. I woked up 2 days in a row before my alarm went off :laugh:

Hmm...

Early to bed, early to rise... ????

Na.... :lol: :D

Yeah do its ! :lol:

Next time you wish that on someone...

... use some different wording.... those could lead to charley horses in older folks... :D

On the up side... I did get to finish off a computer re-install by restoring their data back so the client can get their computer as soon as I get into the office and call them. :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Doozie...

Keep an eye on the weather today. You've got a chance of severe storms and possible tornadoes in the area. The NWS forecast shows the chances start late afternoon around 4pm and increase around 7pm

Severe storms are rated at slight ( 3 level up from the lowest )... tornado probability is going to be around 2% ( the lowest they forecast ).

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Update on Reddhott ...

Quote:

She had complications from the procedure...her lung collapsed, and other things..she was in such pain poor thing, I feel so badly for her. She is still there, waiting to see her Dr who will remove a tube she still has in her, and then hopefully be home tomorrow (if nothing else goes wrong)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Update on Reddhott ...

Quote:

She had complications from the procedure...her lung collapsed, and other things..she was in such pain poor thing, I feel so badly for her. She is still there, waiting to see her Dr who will remove a tube she still has in her, and then hopefully be home tomorrow (if nothing else goes wrong)
    Thanks Dale :wub:
    :nun:Come on Redds Please feel betta soon ! :nun:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Update on Reddhott ...

Quote:

Thanks for the update Dale :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread