Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Update on Reddhott ...

Quote:

She had complications from the procedure...her lung collapsed, and other things..she was in such pain poor thing, I feel so badly for her. She is still there, waiting to see her Dr who will remove a tube she still has in her, and then hopefully be home tomorrow (if nothing else goes wrong)

Thank you for bringing that over here Dale :)

((hugs)) and healing for Redd !

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well I had my senior moment for the day I guess...

Went outside at 6:30p to see what the chances of a good sunset shot were... it looked possible but probably wasn't going to be epic or anything. Then got caught up listening to the storm chasers in the Texas Panhandle, Kansas and Nebraska and completely forgot to check the sunset around 7:40pm ... :facepalm:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    attachment.php

:laugh:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Many moons ago I had a 'lectric guitar. I plugged it into an amp. I plugged the amp into a socket. I was pretty happy...

Now I have a desk full of interfaces, a floor full of patchcords and cables that I'm tripping over, software that has not so slowly taken over my desktop and iPad and files full of songs I've started and will probably never revisit again.

I think I want my old amp back.....

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Well I had my senior moment for the day I guess...

Went outside at 6:30p to see what the chances of a good sunset shot were... it looked possible but probably wasn't going to be epic or anything. Then got caught up listening to the storm chasers in the Texas Panhandle, Kansas and Nebraska and completely forgot to check the sunset around 7:40pm ... :facepalm:
    yep you olds now :laugh: olds peoples are easily distracteds :lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Many moons ago I had a 'lectric guitar. I plugged it into an amp. I plugged the amp into a socket. I was pretty happy...

Now I have a desk full of interfaces, a floor full of patchcords and cables that I'm tripping over, software that has not so slowly taken over my desktop and iPad and files full of songs I've started and will probably never revisit again.

I think I want my old amp back.....
    No Babys, you needs a bigga desk is all :D Think of all you've learned over the years frum all dat stuff :w00t: Neber stop growing and learning. It's good for the soul :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread