Dat Way →
Dayum I slept in til 6 am and I still da first one ta post todays
smileys-coffee-593319_zps6b808e9b.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
goin ta lowes todays fer sum lumba, da ole man wamts to make a table fer his puter instead ub his desk. Which in code meams...huff, puff, groan, stop, start, argue, swear, throw stuff, yell ,rest, den...Hey could ya get dis, hey come ere....which meams I'll end up doin dis
carp_zpsn9irwp9h.jpg
and help puttin it togetha. Not lookin forward to it :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    UPDATE on Redd...

She called last night, and the Dr checked the tube and said the opening into her lung to take the biopsy is not healed. Most people heal in a day or so, but he said she is taking longer and he said that sometimes happens.
    So, she will be there 'she thinks' at least until Tuesday.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    UPDATE on Redd...

She called last night, and the Dr checked the tube and said the opening into her lung to take the biopsy is not healed. Most people heal in a day or so, but he said she is taking longer and he said that sometimes happens.
    So, she will be there 'she thinks' at least until Tuesday.

Thank you Dale !

Love to Redd !

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Thamks Dales :thumbs: you a good gossipa :D

Welp back frum da lumba yard :unsure: I talked him into getting table legs instead ub da 2x4, 4x4 crazy design he had thought up so at least it'll be easier on 'my' eyes anyways when he done :lol::lol::lol: just gotta frame it up and put a top on its. We gets home and he was worn out from da trip and walking in the store so he not gonna do anything more today. Said he'll werk on it 2morrow:smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Sounds like it may be YOUR project...
    View attachment 644201
    dats wats I afraid of :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    butts I will do it for him if he can't. He laid down and slept since we got back, just woke up. Going out and walking anywhere takes the life outta him pretty quickly :smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Good afternoon everyone...

Just got back from the folks. Had a great lunch ( BBQ, potato salad, baked beans etc ). A really nice visit and even got to see my great nephew for a while ( don't see him as often since his folks split and don't visit with us much now ).

Also perfect timing getting home. The storms are due to start firing off shortly. I to the camera and tripod with me and now that I'm back home, I have the tripod setup and ready to take outside if something comes close by. I'm actually not sure I'll see anything to speak of unless another line of storms develops more to my west... What's been through already was weak and the stuff building now is almost straight south of me and probably won't pass too close to see much except at a distance.

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    I was a little tired after the visit up at the folks... so I didn't try chasing any storms since they would have been quite a drive to catch anything...

I still grabbed a shot of a storm that was to my north that produced a lot of hail on the east side of OKC...

DSC_3215-Edit-2-1_1280.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread