Aggie-Goat-Rides_zpse1e2a834.gif
on my way

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Sooo questium time
    smiley-girl-thinking-1.gif

I'm lookin fer ya'll's advise for a flavor juice dat tastes like Marlboro lights. I didm't wanna go all thru the diy threads
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif
    Since I got my friend Deb vaping again I kinda wanna keep her doin it. The last time she tried she really liked one of Yimmeys flavorings. And we all knows I can't get dat no mores. Any ideas ?

Take 3 banana peels and dry them in the sun for 3 days then mix 3oz diesel fuel in with them and a pinch of Epson salt,some malted balls about 4 or5 and some crushed walnut hulls and a few peppercorns then steep for 3 weeks.after steeping strain off the liquid part and mix with 50% PG and you should be close :D

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Take 3 banana peels and dry them in the sun for 3 days then mix 3oz diesel fuel in with them and a pinch of Epson salt,some malted balls about 4 or5 and some crushed walnut hulls and a few peppercorns then steep for 3 weeks.after steeping strain off the liquid part and mix with 50% PG and you should be close :D
    wonderin_zpss0jjnw6r.gif
    now dats soumds like one a my recipies :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can do dats !

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Update on Redd for you.....night before last she had an awful breathing event...gave her an anxiety attack and she is still coughing and has pain when she moves certain ways...
    but the Dr removed the tube, and she says she is coming home today, with instructions on how to prevent that lung from re-collapsing as it is still healing. I think she will be taking it very easy for a while. :nun:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Update on Redd for you.....night before last she had an awful breathing event...gave her an anxiety attack and she is still coughing and has pain when she moves certain ways...
    but the Dr removed the tube, and she says she is coming home today, with instructions on how to prevent that lung from re-collapsing as it is still healing. I think she will be taking it very easy for a while. :nun:
    she betta behabe herself :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread