ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Ahh, there's the rub...:lol:
smilie_girl_286_zpsaohcgulx.gif

Mrs Max said she rubbed pepper on it!....I'm guessing that counts? :D
Oh Gawds
smilie_girl_004_zpsamo3m9kr.gif
Dom't she knows peppa can irritakes you winkies ??!!??

OK, now, I'm gonna try REAL hard not to take this out of context...............
I didm't
fill-mdr1.gif

fille-lol.gif

I'm Innocent Of Anything
fill-mdr1.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
AG did you get your frog back when you traded in your car ? inquiring minds need to know :laugh:
Actuallys no I didm't gets ta retreebe da frog
smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif
Whem da guy went out roumds da car to look at it he didm't eben say nuthin bout its
thumb_laugh.gif
So I is assummin dats da spy frog ran outta video and was imactibes at dat momints
thumb_unsure3-1.gif

An if she didn't she better march herself right back to that dealer and demand it back. I mean, that frog's kind of an icon around here!
smiley-girl-biting-fingernails.gif
It's too lates, March is ober and 2morrows and it'll be May Pole Damcin time
thumb_unsure3-1.gif

Butts I sure I'd makes a good immpressiums on dem peoples iffin I went back and threw a tantrums demanding my dead frog back frum dem
thumb_laugh.gif

Hmmm
smiley-girl-thinking-1.gif
dats could be quite emtertaimin if I did it's while dere was lotsa peoples in dere buyin new cars tho
thumb_laugh.gif
I could starts yellin my demands
smileys-cheerleading-294186_zps6c985d45.gif
amd sit on dere chairs
m0191.gif
til dey called da cops
free-random-smileys-205.gif
amd takes me ta jails
celullefille.gif
den I'll habes ta waits fer gramps ta come ober and breaks me outta dere on his bike
animated-smileys-vehicles-133.gif
afta I poop
lirewcg.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I puts some seat cobers on the front seats yesterday and den folded the back seats down before I puts Deeogie's dog matts in dere. He'll habe the whole back to moob roumds in when he rides to towm wiff me. He hasn't rode in it yets but he has jumped in it alreadys. His hammocks cober the whole back so I'm hopin it won't be so bad to clean up da doggy hairs, freakin black carpets agaims :laugh:
Likely story butts it makin me feel betta at da momint :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Oh Yeah, and I topped off da gas tamk agaim yesterdays. Checked the miles and so far I got 25 miles to da gallum on dere runnin roumds town kinda dribin. Back n forth to da gym and da store. I was quite happys wiff dat , I didm't spect it. I thought it wood be werst :smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Dumped 3 more inches out of my rain gauge about midnight :ohmy:

That should kick most of the remaining drought numbers down in your area... Oklahoma will also loose a bit off of it's drought as well I suspect ( perhaps just a bit left in the SE will still show some ). The drought indexes are tallied once a week, this was where it stood across the country after last weeks tally.

current_usdm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread