Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good afternoon !
Have some hotdogs grilling and some bbq beans in a pan on the stove :)
K be rites down
Aggie-Goat-Rides_zpse1e2a834.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Afternoon everyone... :)

Sunray... looks like you are next in line for some potentially strong storms according to the NWS, sometime after 1am.

The SPC has you in an area of possible convective storms with a 5% tornado possibility... see Mesonet | Severe Weather

The line of storms are moving east while the cells in the line are moving NE.... The storms have been weakening since they've left MS but the dew points are still high enough to indicate they've still got fuel to build with... Since the NWS is forecasting them to arrive in your area after dark, perhaps things will calm down... of course you should still keep up with the weather reports and play it safe...

AL.jpg

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good evening y'all, I hope everyone's having a great Sunday. :)

Last day of April, and we got snow this morning! The power went off here last night for a little while, figured that was my cue to get to bed. :laugh: Right now it's windy, but the sky is clearing. I think we're supposed to get into the 70s tomorrow. Gotta love panhandle weather!

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good evening y'all, I hope everyone's having a great Sunday. :)

Last day of April, and we got snow this morning! The power went off here last night for a little while, figured that was my cute to get to bed. :laugh: Right now it's windy, but the sky is clearing. I think we're supposed to get into the 70s tomorrow. Gotta love panhandle weather!
dats a lub affairs I could do wiffouts :laugh:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Been lovin' the heck out of this Epi Les Paul. Messing with some 60s/70s classics the last two nights. WHY can't I be 17 again and know what I do now? Huh??

Anyway, my sensible brain is apparently telling my crazy brain that it's now time to go to bed. Buzzkiller...
So I bid you all a fond g'night

12224597_1634090290186788_1369858848_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread