Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well, my Clouper GT has been resurrected, since meeting it's untimely demise a few weeks ago. This has been my go to mod for a looooong time now, and after about 3 weeks I figured, why not, let's give it a try. Popped a couple batts in and the thing lit up just fine. Haven't vaped it yet, will tomorrow, but I'm HAPPY! Love dual batt mods!
And for icing on the cake...got a new toy that will be (hopefully) OUT FOR DELIVERY tomorrow.
I'm a happy boy!
(or more accurately a happy old man).....

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
So please don't go out of your way... it doesn't take anything for me to have a good time. :)

american-five-dollar-bill-300x200.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
if y'all get to meet up - don't forget the pics !!
Good morning in here :)

The pics is what the trip would be about. Oh you mean of us... during the eclipse?... :D

Actually, it's a good reminder... I've been focused about the shots I'm taking during the events up to, during and after totality.... including getting shots of the surroundings with my smartphone where we'd be in dark and there is a sunset looking horizon all around... I actually wasn't even thinking about personal pics.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I replaced my camera's screen protector ( fine matte finish ) in hopes that it'll help me get a better manual focus with it. I just used one I had left over for an old smartphone after I trimmed it down to the right size.

All I have left to do is pick up supplies for a trip... ie get some bread and a couple of different lunch meats, pop etc. Probably should put my tools back into the truck since I took them out when I took the truck in to get the throttle body replaced a couple of weeks ago. Not to mention my jumper cables and other things in the event I ( or someone else ) need them. Hopefully, I'll also remember a folding chair... it seems I always forget that when I go somewhere.

:)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
RD looking at the weather chart I put up yesterday they blew that one it says clear for today,it's cloudy here :unsure:

I'm holding my breath till Sunday ( Mon morning ) to see what they say... it's changed so much back and forth. I'm watching whats expected in three areas ( and those between a bit )... from Grand Island, NE over through St. Clair, MO ( focusing more on Bourbon actually ) and of course here in Norman, Ok...

Comparatively, when I looked about an hour ago... here is still the best chance of clear ( or clearer skies ), the MO region around you has a little chance of rain and in the NE region I'm watching they have even more of a chance morning and evening. So I'm really crossing my fingers a lot for clearer forecasts for your area.

I'll probably post up a composite of 3-4 model forecasts Sunday evening ( or afternoon if I go to sleep early since I plan to leave after midnight-3am sometime ). It'll be the Continental USA so everyone can see what is expected in the areas they may be interested in. I almost posted one I made earlier today but thought what's the use with how they change so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread