Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Rd is on his way home with the Pics of a lifetime,he'll get home around 8:30 or 9 without traffic problems.

That is all for now :)

Those traffic problems... Started when I got on I-44 leaving Bourbon... the first batch of play like it's a parking lot ended at Cuba... it did this on and off literally until I crossed the Oklahoma border with the last one starting just past Joplin... :blink:

I got home at 10:38pm .... but I've been looking at some pretty nice pics ( not perfect, but I'm liking them )... :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I must first thank OBG for really making me feel welcome and helping with everything... He went over the top... I had a great visit....

We should have taken the pic before we watched the eclipse... but we were a little rushed ( and may have chatted a while longer that needed, but so what :)

I'm just about as drenched as I could end up without swimming in a pool.. :D

DSC_3909-1_1280.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I ended up with around 80 pics... although many were taken too close together and the last few didn't come out... here is a quick sample I put together over the last hour... I need to really go through them all but I couldn't wait to at least see a few

Lightroom2_1280.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I got home at 10:38pm

:eek: I know you were wore out,I got a nap text about an hour after you left :laugh:

I ended up with around 80 pics... although many were taken too close together and the last few didn't come out... here is a quick sample I put together over the last hour... I need to really go through them all but I couldn't wait to at least see a few

View attachment 680733

Looks like it worked :thumbs:GREAT Pics :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I must first thank OBG for really making me feel welcome and helping with everything... He went over the top... I had a great visit....

We should have taken the pic before we watched the eclipse... but we were a little rushed ( and may have chatted a while longer that needed, but so what :)

I'm just about as drenched as I could end up without swimming in a pool.. :D

View attachment 680731
    You Guys I LOVE THIS !!!!!!
    oie_floaties_zpsmrvtorso.gif
    Beautiful Picture the both of you are so cool for doing this together ! Thank you. Now Redsock step slowly away from the garage door as you are in the close proximity of my sand bucket there and that's reserved for me
    fill-mdr1.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →

View attachment 680733
    This is so awesome Redsock
    944509.gif
    My faborites is da one in the middle. You did makes da trip of a lifetime, well done my friend well done. Thank you fer postin dis for us. Lovin its
    heart_zps3fayaixy.gif
    ( next time ya does dis wear you bikimi and you wom't be so sweaty in you pictura wiff gramps is my abvise
    fill-mdr1.gif
    )

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning gang,it's storming here today glad it waited :)

Now Redsock step slowly away from the garage door as you are in the close proximity of my sand bucket there and that's reserved for me
    fill-mdr1.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Your sand is safe as long as I'm around :wub:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    You Guys I LOVE THIS !!!!!!
    oie_floaties_zpsmrvtorso.gif
    Beautiful Picture the both of you are so cool for doing this together ! Thank you. Now Redsock step slowly away from the garage door as you are in the close proximity of my sand bucket there and that's reserved for me
    fill-mdr1.gif

Good morning gang,it's storming here today glad it waited :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Your sand is safe as long as I'm around :wub:

I'll say it's safe... He had it all roped off so no one could get close to it... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread