Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Congratulations! I notice that my order shipped today. That was very fast. Thanks for the superior customer service.

Thanks. My plan is to ship same day all the time. Now that I am fully stocked, it shouldn't be a problem. I even gave my wife a tutorial on how to use all the webtools and shipping tools to help me if I am not here. She's pretty awesome so there shouldn't ever be a delay. LOL I even shipped one out today before payment.

Probably not a good practice but what the heck, Go-go Nation seems like an awfully great group.:thumb:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Is anyone interested in a passthrough for the Go-go?
I couldn't find one from a suppler so I built my own.
More as a test case and to see if the circutry would handle the USB voltages.

It works just fine, been vaping for two days with it.:vapor:
if there is enough desire for it I could probably get it professionally manufactured.

Needs some professional touches and a longer cable obviously, but you get the idea.
Note: this is an EMPTY Battery case, there isn't any battery in it.

passthrough3.jpg

passthrough1.jpg

Further that, is anyone also interested in a Go-go Mod where there would be two rechargable batteries inside?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
USB Is 5 Volts and although I am not certain, I do not believe the circuitry in the tip regulates the power so you can get the full 5V from this. It does seem a bit different. I am not a Electrical Engineer so I am guessing here.

I will ask my wife to help me later with a multimeter to check it.

What would the Go-go Nation be interested in? I know about the tip you suggested already and I am working on it, but anything else? Should I open a suggestions thread? I am allowed two threads here I believe.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Well I am a little late to the party here, silly me, since I'm the one that informed the Go-Go Nation of your existence! I ran across your thread on the other forum and posted over here. Welcome to ECF!!! Glad to see you came over here. The Go-Go Nation is a great bunch of people and it's wonderful to have a supplier who is selling at a reasonable price for a change!

I'd really like to see you carry the adapters that allow us to use kr808d-1 cartomizers on the go-go and Go-Carts on the 808d-1 batteries. Ridiculous prices on those at the only vendor who currently has them. Also, Go-Gos in PURPLE would rock! I'll be first in line if you can get your hands on them.

Again, welcome and best of luck to you in this venture!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Go-Go Batteries in Purple are coming.
Go-Go Batteries in Red are coming.
Go-Go Batteries in Pink are coming.
MORE Go-Go Batteries in Stainless are coming.

Go-Go Cartomizers in Purple are coming.
Go-Go Cartomizers in Red are coming.
Go-Go Cartomizers in Pink are coming.
Go-Go Cartomizers in Stainless are coming.

Go-Go Cones in Purple are coming.
Go-Go Cones in Red are coming.
Go-Go Cones in Pink are coming.
Go-Go Cones in Stainless are coming.

I believe I will receive these in 7-10 days. (sorry for the wait)
I can also get other colors, so put in requests.

Adapters for the 510 are being made as we speak (2 weeks).
Working on other threadings like kr808d-1.

Drip Tips and end caps are being made. Assorted colors and types. No date of receipt yet.

The only issue with all of this is the price. I am sorry to say that the batteries in colors will be 2 dollars more :(

I am really trying to make a serious investment in this. I want to be the one stop for Go-go Nation and will do whatever I can to make that happen. I have been very inspired by the response I have received. I am almost out of stock again and didn't think that would have been possible (more coming in this week), I am up to about 90 orders in just a few weeks. I am sure that is just a days work for some of the larger vendoirs, but for a guy who started out a few weeks agao just wanting to find a charging cable for his Go-go, it's quite a lot.

Please spread the word if you can. The more demand I get the more I can do. Right now I can only order limited quantities due to the price, so it will be first come first served, but if I can get demand I will stock up in large quantities. But being a small vendor right now you can understand that I dont want to have 100 brown batteries in "stock" :p

Anyone can email me at eric@gormly.com or orders@go-gousa.com and just let me know what you are interested in, what you think the go-go nation might want.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I will post pictures of all the colors asembled with their counterpart cartos and cones so you can all see the color combinations.
I am waiting until my shipment comes in tomorrow 06/27/2011 (at JFK right now) and then pay for my next one that has all the colors, tomorrows shipment has an assortment of black and stainless so I will add that option to the website.

If all goes well and they do not delay I am looking at 7 days for all the new stuff. That shipment will have the 501 and 808 adapters as well. I'd have it sent faster but I don't want to pass the cost on to Go-go nation! Shipping is costly for the weights I am getting. :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Yes. I am getting all the colors mentioned in cartomizers, cones and batteries, all will be color co-ordinated.

The bad news is that they said tonight that they need 7 working days, so I am looking at two weeks instead one one to get all the colors :(

If the colors do well the production will ramp up and it will be quicker. So hopefully the demand will be good.
I am not sure if I should put them on the website as a pre-order or not. I'll have to think about that. The supplier is reliable, but I hate to make people pay and wait. It's like a catch 22, you sell more, you can order more and get more variety, but if you don't know how many you will sell, you run out fast.

I'll get the hang of it soon enough I suppose.

By the way, the stainless battery is now my favorite! Love it, much better than black, at least to my tastes. Too bad I can't keep one LOL. They are for you guys!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread