Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
DLL9MM: I have just stainless and black batteries now, the colors in the cones (including stainless), carts and batteries are going to take longer than expected. 7 working days from today then ship time. But at least they'll be newly minted!

kyaku: Working on tips, not much luck yet. I don't want to get them from a trading company (usually shoddy quality) so it might take a little while.

MrsDash: already have you booked :p

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I haven't really been reading the forum but I certainly should be.
I have been really busy with my new venture here.

So today I hopped on and browsed a bit, mostly to learn more about Go-go nation wants and needs.
I noticed a thread about where to buy Go-go products and I am not listed (obviously because I am new) There are only two listed options.

I don't want to break any rules here by sending any PM's so could someone let Devonmoonshire (Nate) know I am selling items for the Go-go? (but ony if you are satisfied with my products and service) The more I sell, the more I can invest in new stuff like the colors.

The thread is here. "Go-Go Specific: Thread for All things Go Go"
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...3-go-go-specific-thread-all-things-go-go.html

if I am breaking any rules here please let me know but I don't think so?

Also I read about the three click shutoff, my batteries currently do not have this feature, is this something everyone wants? I can investigate it if so.

Thanks
Eric

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
You are listed in that thread, I posted you there when I discovered you. You must not have read all the way through. Original post #1161 and then you are mentioned a few other times after some go-goers have done business with you. then again post #1254 and several other places too .. we've discussed you. Anyone keeping up on the thread knows you are out there. I'm sure you will be listed now if/when the question of where to get a go-go comes up again.

I like the three click shut off feature .. there seems to have only been one batch of those and then they disappeared.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hi Cleolove

Yes, I didn't read all the way through, my eyes were getting tired. Plus I felt like I was snooping :blush: (yea kinda silly)

But I meant in the first post, and I just realized that can't be edited anyway. Sorry my goof.

I like the three click shut off feature .. there seems to have only been one batch of those and then they disappeared.

I will ask about that on the next order I place and see what is happening. What is the benefit of that exactly? Accidental press protection in a pocket or something?

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Yeah, being able to turn them off means I can just toss it in my purse and not worry about it firing. Of course, then I get frustrated when I grab it and forget to turn it on before attempting to get a hit ... lol Just can't win with me! I do have a set with the clicky on/off buttons and I love them. Hoping the purple ones you get will have this feature.

kyaku

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Central KY
My first set came with the on/off feature and the second set came without.

The only reason that I was asking about it in one thread was because my first set seemed to be made better. The second set of batteries had 'short posts' so that I have to pull the pins up on the cartos to get them to work and I have to screw them into the charger very tightly.

The first set worked (and still work) with no problems.
Now, I don't really care if they shut off or not since I almost never use that feature.
The battery that I bought from you with no shut off works fine and I'm happy with it.
Just my opinion. Thanks!

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
What else would be good to stock is the drip tips that fit it .. the ego mega atty type A fit the go-go cartomizers. Also, 801 soft tipped cartridges can be used .. just pull the black whistle tip off and stick it on the carto. Most people find this is more comfortable than the huge Go-Go cart in their mouth. You can find the type A's here in black plastic, but I had to order from china to get them in colored metal. Some people don't like the metal ones, so you could carry both plastic and metal. I love the colored metal ones myself .. but use both.

Also, there's a xtra large metal e-cig holder that is silver and meant for Egos .. but the Go-Go fits in it. Those might sell too.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hoping the purple ones you get will have this feature.

I will ask about that, I was unaware until now.

The battery that I bought from you with no shut off works fine and I'm happy with it.
Just my opinion. Thanks!

So far so good, had two issues so far (and sent replacements immediately), I have been testing all the batteries I recently recieved to see if they fit on the chargers properly, I randomly grab cables and test and it seems like there are no major issues, I had two batteries out of 40 or so seem to not take a charge properly. Not a great percentage to work with and I hope to eliminate all errors as I get better at this.

how about button protectors? :)
Can you post a pic or a link? I will definately check on it.

What else would be good to stock is the drip tips that fit it .. the ego mega atty type A fit the go-go cartomizers. Also, 801 soft tipped cartridges can be used .. just pull the black whistle tip off and stick it on the carto. Most people find this is more comfortable than the huge Go-Go cart in their mouth. You can find the type A's here in black plastic, but I had to order from china to get them in colored metal. Some people don't like the metal ones, so you could carry both plastic and metal. I love the colored metal ones myself .. but use both.

Also, there's a xtra large metal e-cig holder that is silver and meant for Egos .. but the Go-Go fits in it. Those might sell too.

I have a window open to my manufacturer right now talking about drip tips.. LOL,
I am working on those also, already considered the metal vs plastic and I know from personal experience that people like different things, me metal, my wife, plastic.

Dont know what the holder is but I'll check into that as well.

EDIT: Found the holder, I will ask about them.

Once I get rolling I hope to have everything imaginable for the Go-go.

Do you have a coupon code...I always try to get one if there's a place to put one in.. thanks

Not yet but I will.
I'd have to say at this point the prices are pretty low, that said, it is a good idea to get people aquainted. So give me a day and I will come up with something. I will make some calculations LOL See how much I can afford to give. :laugh:

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
OK did a fast calculation while my manufacturer went to check something for me

I can offer a limited run of free shipping on any multiple cartomizer order or any order that contains a cable. It's not much but it's something to start with.

Use
CARTOSHIP any multiple cartomizer order.
CABLESHIP any cable + any other item order.
as a code if you order either. Both will be good until 7/4/2011
(or until my wife finds out) :blush: j/k

I can't do anything on the kits, just nothing there to give really.
I will try to offer something more soon. Like maybe a 10% code or something.

If anyone qualified for this already and wants to take advantage, just email me before next order and we will work something out.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I am very glad you are satisfied! I literally pack up the items as soon as the notification comes in and print postage and get it ready. If it's during the day, I take a run to the Post Office which is just 1/4 mile away, if it's after hours I go when it opens next day. I have a part time consultancy job that takes some of my time 4 days a week but other than that, there should never be a delay of any more than a few hours between order notification and pack and ship. :)

Now I just need to make sure I don't ever run out of stock!:blush:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have a new dog in my house, his name is Coco, he's a Chihuahua.
Coco likes to "investigate" things and he destroyed two kit boxes.

coco.jpg

So I have two open kits for sale at 5.00 off for a total of $44.99
if interested use Coupon Code BADDOGGIE at checkout.
Each package (minus the box packaging) will contain:
1 Cone
2 Batteries
5 Cartomizers
1 Wall Charger
1 Charging Cable
No Instruction book as those were... partially eaten. :blink:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
After getting completely annoyed with my little tiny syringe with the supremely falloffy and bendable white tips, I decided to order some.

I have a bulk order coming in of these:
syringe.jpg

They are Luer-Lock Tip with 18 guage 1-1/2" Long Blunt Tip

I had one but lost it and it worked well for the Go-go with the longer tip and no stick end. Plus it didn't come shooting off and splashing juice on me if I so much as whispered at it.
So I will offer them up very cheaply when I get them in.

Also, I decided to mix my own juice and purchase the components in bulk with that also.
I am getting 125ml empty bottles and will offer 36mg and 54mg Nicotine with a PG or VG base.
They will be cheap, cheaper than anywhere else. I will also offer bottles of straight PG, VG and any other combo asked for.

No worries, I have a scientific calculator to work out the amounts! :2cool:
Plus I have learned about the densities, melt/boil points and the chemical data.
And NOTHING will ever be sold without first testing it.

Also, I am sending a sample off to my half sister for testing (chemistry major) to make sure I get what I am ordering. I trust no one! LOL.

So, onward and upward. :p

Hope to have most of this in stock and completely tested by July 12th.

By the middle of July I hope to have the following items in stock at all times:
Go-go Kits in Black, Stainless, Red, Pink and Purple
Go-go Batteries in Black, Stainless, Red, Pink and Purple
Go-go Cartomizers in Black, Stainless, Red, Pink and Purple
Go-go Cones in Black, Stainless, Red, Pink and Purple
Adapters for the 501 and 808d-1
Luer-Lock Tip 18 guage syringes
125ml Bottles of: PG
125ml Bottles of: VG
125ml Bottles of: 18mg Nic (PG and VG Based) for mixing with more PG or VG Only
125ml Bottles of: 24mg Nic (PG and VG Based) for mixing with more PG or VG Only
125ml Bottles of: 36mg Nic (PG and VG Based) for mixing with more PG or VG Only
125ml Bottles of: Any combination of the above in any mg level (for ready made mixes, just add flavoring)
I will also work out a kit form so it can all be delivered with a kit and some disposable gloves as well.

Maybe's:
Button Protectors
Drip Tips

Drip tips I am still working on, I can't sem to get any less than 500 at a time, and the price is more than the other guys are selling for right now, so I will work on that.

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have just put up my new DIY products on the website and would like some feedback on the items themselves and if you guys and gals think the prices are reasonable.

500ml of 100% PG and VG
125ml Bottles of 18mg, 24mg and 36mg of ready mixed nic (choice of PG or VG base)
The new Luer Syringes
10ml Bottles
And a DIY Kit

They will not be in stock until 07/07/2011 (maybe sooner) but I wanted to see what you all thought.

I did much research and think that my prices are less than anyone else's and offer convienient purchasing for everyone. Nothing is set in stone, so ideas are welcome.

I am investing every dollar I have and I make into this, so hopefully it pays off and I am doing a good service.

I am also compiling loads of information on all the items and will include instructions, diagrams and safety information about everything.

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
I have just put up my new DIY products on the website and would like some feedback on the items themselves and if you guys and gals think the prices are reasonable.

500ml of 100% PG and VG
125ml Bottles of 18mg, 24mg and 36mg of ready mixed nic (choice of PG or VG base)
The new Luer Syringes
10ml Bottles
And a DIY Kit

They will not be in stock until 07/07/2011 (maybe sooner) but I wanted to see what you all thought.

I did much research and think that my prices are less than anyone else's and offer convienient purchasing for everyone. Nothing is set in stone, so ideas are welcome.

I am investing every dollar I have and I make into this, so hopefully it pays off and I am doing a good service.

I am also compiling loads of information on all the items and will include instructions, diagrams and safety information about everything.

I like it and will be making an order soon if I can pay with Visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread