Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have a question about ordering from your website. I registered and would like to place an order, but as I looked, it doesn't look like it has the https; only http. Since I am going to be putting credit card information to place an order, would like to know if it is secured?

The ordering is via PayPal, not on my site, no information is saved, transmitted or in any way viewable on my website.
I hope that helps

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
This is a picture of a purple Go-go. :laugh:

pupbat2.jpg

Now before anyone gets excited, this is covered in ultra thin vinyl. (professional stuff, not the junk you get at a craft store) I's a glossy finish and is brighter than the picture would lead you to believe.

Today for the 4th I went to my best friends house. He runs a Tshirt, banner and printing business.
He has a professional vinyl printer and cutter.

I was telling him about my new venture and how I was getting in colors that no one else had and he asked my why not just use a vinyl covering. We went to his workshop and he measured the Go-go and cut a precise piece and applied it. Looks pretty amazing and the seam where the edges join is just about invisible to sight and touch. It takes a bit to get it on right but once it's on, it stays on, guaranteed for 3 years and will not fade or come off.

He can also do reverse templating, meaning he can cut a name or logo into the vinyl and once applied to the Go-go cylinder the name or logo can be removed leaving a colored battery with the undercolor showing through. (I'll post an example sometime in the future)

Now I do not suggest this be a replacement for colors NOR have I cancelled my shipment of true factory colors, however, this felt and looked VERY nice. The ladies who were at the party went crazy for it, and they don't even smoke!

He has about 30 colors (even reflective blue) so it can be custom made for any Go-go or any other appliance. He has also purchased a special machine that does this custom, meaning anything can be printed, not just solid colors, it's a pro machine that does, labels, bottles, banners, car wraps, etc...
He doesn't have it yet, but when he does I will be posting some of my personal designs.

Anyone interested in professional vinyl coverings in colors?

EDIT: Thinking about a cost of $2.00 added to the battery. Same as a factory battery but with many more color choices.

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I think you will need to throw out a price before anyone would know if it was interesting. I mean I wouldn't expect a cover for a battery to go any higher than say 30% of the cost of the battery itself.

sorry should have said as much, I was only thinking 2 bucks or so, it isn't much work or material costs. I just have to drive over and get them and then put them on like he showed me (or have him do it) of course if a lot of people want them my friend might start rethinking the friendship :laugh:

I could see that it would be a nice option. I don't think it is something I would specifically place an order for, but as an add on to an existing order, I could see that it is something I might add to my cart. I have a couple of black batteries that are starting to get a bit beaten up looking with nicks and what not. An attractive cover might be nice. Sure, I think it is a good option to have at that price. Thanks.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I could see that it would be a nice option. I don't think it is something I would specifically place an order for, but as an add on to an existing order, I could see that it is something I might add to my cart. I have a couple of black batteries that are starting to get a bit beaten up looking with nicks and what not. An attractive cover might be nice. Sure, I think it is a good option to have at that price. Thanks.

That's a good idea, for scratched batteries, the one I resurfaced had a deep gouge in it from being in my pocket with keys.
The only issue with that is placement, it isn't like wham bam it's on, it has to be done carefully. This vinyl isn't a removable vinyl, not that you can't reposition because you can, but it's just not the cheap stuff.

I am not sure if I would make them bigger and thus trimmable or exact, making them exact might be an issue for some people (like me) with bumbling fingers. I'll need some feedback before it's something I would offer although it is something readily available and that is good.

I'll also have to figure out the correct angles for cutting so it fits the cones.
I did a cartomizer and it looks great but can't see myself doing that for 5 cartomizers per pack.. ack! I'd never have time for anything else. :blink:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I have a picture of the drip tips I can get, these are the initial colors along with black and white.
Is this what everyone is looking for or something different?

dripsamples.jpg

They are mega Type A and I have ben assured they will fit the Go-go.
I have to buy them in huge quantities to make the price low, so I'd like to know if it is worth it? I do NOT want to charge a lot for these things, my goal is always to be significantly less than anyone else to save you all some money.

anyone curently buying these just let me know what a good price would be that would save you $$$, then I will do the calculations. The other guy I had worked a deal out with tried to swindle me in exorbitant shipping.

They definitely fit. I have 2 and they work great. Mega Type A. I also mistakenly ordered a Mega Type B, and it definitely does not fit. I think you should stock these, just give the go-go user a sure solution. I would classify it as a must, to get full enjoyment of the Go-Go. If you are concerned with getting stuck with a bunch of these, I would say this is a case where price is less of a concern, as long as it isn't incredibly high.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I have a picture of the drip tips I can get, these are the initial colors along with black and white.
Is this what everyone is looking for or something different?

dripsamples.jpg

They are mega Type A and I have ben assured they will fit the Go-go.
I have to buy them in huge quantities to make the price low, so I'd like to know if it is worth it? I do NOT want to charge a lot for these things, my goal is always to be significantly less than anyone else to save you all some money.

anyone curently buying these just let me know what a good price would be that would save you $$$, then I will do the calculations. The other guy I had worked a deal out with tried to swindle me in exorbitant shipping.

Yes these work great on the GO-GO! I bought a black and a silver and the silver aluminum fits best as it uses a slightly larger O ring than the black delrin one. I would love to have a few more so in addition to the adapters, I would be down for some more of these as well. Obviously price dependent on how many a "few more" is. :laugh:

I do appreciate you going to this trouble to make the GO-GO world as complete as possible. To this point, using the GO-GO as my primary PV has been in spite of lack of availability of things that say the Ego world has tons of. Your hard work is making it easier to continue to invest in the product from a consumer standpoint! :)

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Yes these work great on the GO-GO! I bought a black and a silver and the silver aluminum fits best as it uses a slightly larger O ring than the black delrin one. I would love to have a few more so in addition to the adapters, I would be down for some more of these as well. Obviously price dependent on how many a "few more" is. :laugh:

I do appreciate you going to this trouble to make the GO-GO world as complete as possible. To this point, using the GO-GO as my primary PV has been in spite of lack of availability of things that say the Ego world has tons of. Your hard work is making it easier to continue to invest in the product from a consumer standpoint! :)

The Oring seems to be the issue, I am getting the talk around from two different suppliers, I say "I need the one with the ORing" and they say, "Yes we have them", send me a picture and then it's the wrong type (Ultra shiny) and then I say "Does it fit the Go-go and ego Mega Type A?" and they say "Yes we have them", then they send a different picture without the Oring. :facepalm:

It's sometimes frustrating talking to them.
When I get mixed signals I will not buy, as I just think they will throw anything into the box.
My reliable supplier has black and white but no colors so I think I am starting with that.

Believe me, I have been working day and night to find this and button protectors and special cases.
It's like a full time job just communicating! The colors are taking too long, the adapters are taking too long... I feel bad for the wait. I should just keep my mouth shut until I get it all in. :p

I won't stop until I find the right items.
Thanks

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
This is the newer 30ml bottle I was looking at getting for larger sizes of Juice (if it works out)
It's a Glass Bottle with a Glass Eye Dropper.

I figure if I am going to offer Juice in larger sizes like 30ml, I might as well offer it in a better bottle for the same cost. This way you can get other uses out of it and just wash it in the dishwasher with others instead of a flimsy 30ml plastic bottle.

What do you think?

My wife is going to be "designing" the juices and only using the more expensive ingredients so I figured I'd call them "Jamie's Select" :laugh:

jamiesbottle.jpg

Oh and we read a lot this week on eJuice and how to make it properly, we bought more Capella flavors (and other brand) to try. If all goes well I'll be offering this inexpensively. The only hitch will be it will be made to order, so there might be a delay of one day to get the juices as I can't see myself running to the shop on every order.

I also created my own eJuice calculator for my web page (not up yet) AND I learned a bit of Android development and created an android app for myself (which will be free for anyone wanting it). This way we can go to the workshop and not have to drag a computer or print anything out.
LOL if I didn't work so hard I would think I was lazy.
Just have to get a few things sorted and they will be ready.
androidapp.jpg

Can you tell I am excited and committed? (or is that should be committed?)

So here is my plan.
I am getting a big shipment of the smaller 10ml bottles this week (by Friday) I will take the weekend and start mixing the juices, try them out and then send out some samples. Once I get some feedback and if it's positive, I'll start making the juice for Go-go Nation and hopefully I can get you the better flavors with clean 100% PG/VG/Nic (no additives) at a lower price AND in a nice glass reusable forever bottle.

Prices I have found online for 30ML Juice:
$20.99
$17.99
$14.00
$12.99
$9.49
$7.99

With some of these it is obvious they use cheap ingredients and I wouldn't use them if I was given them free, but overall I am pretty sure I can hit a target of 9.99 or less for 30ml and certainly not any more, along with discounts for multiples or larger orders.

and more good news, I got a confirmation that the drip tips I was looking at do have the ORing in them :laugh:

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
Gormly said:
With some of these it is obvious they use cheap ingredients and I wouldn't use them if I was given them free, but overall I am pretty sure I can hit a target of 9.99 or less for 30ml and certainly not any more, along with discounts for multiples or larger orders.

I personally think that's a very reasonable target price, especially considering that you're using first class ingredients. I mix my own juice, but I would try some of your finished product at that price.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
The Oring seems to be the issue, I am getting the talk around from two different suppliers, I say "I need the one with the ORing" and they say, "Yes we have them", send me a picture and then it's the wrong type (Ultra shiny) and then I say "Does it fit the Go-go and ego Mega Type A?" and they say "Yes we have them", then they send a different picture without the Oring. :facepalm:

It's sometimes frustrating talking to them.
When I get mixed signals I will not buy, as I just think they will throw anything into the box.
My reliable supplier has black and white but no colors so I think I am starting with that.

Believe me, I have been working day and night to find this and button protectors and special cases.
It's like a full time job just communicating! The colors are taking too long, the adapters are taking too long... I feel bad for the wait. I should just keep my mouth shut until I get it all in. :p

I won't stop until I find the right items.
Thanks

There's certainly no need to feel bad. I think I speak for a lot of users who appreciate a supplier insisting on getting it right. Over the last few months since I started vaping, I see far too many vendors that seem to have the attitude of "here it is, take it and understand what a favor I am doing for you".

The appearance on the scene of guys like BillB and yourself has sent a strong signal that there are people that are willing to get neck deep in this and provide the needs of the user and not just what is most convenient for themselves. I for one had rather have something take a little longer and it be right as possible than the old philosophy of take or leave it.

In the end, it is like any other industry: Those suppliers that are willing to go the extra mile and provide the consumer with the best quality services at the best reasonable price (which is always a compromise and a delicate balance) will be the ones left standing when the dust settles.

In these times of rough economies and most of us having to watch every buck spent, even when prices are close, I'll choose the guys like Bill and yourself that actually give a damn about what they are selling. ;)

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
In these times of rough economies and most of us having to watch every buck spent, even when prices are close, I'll choose the guys like Bill and yourself that actually give a damn about what they are selling. ;)

Thanks, I'll do my best to stick true to that.

I am hoping for good results this weekend, so far the flavors I have used (before ordering the good stuff) leave some less than desired harsh tastes in my throat. And everytime I try someones premix flavors I look at it and think, I paid how much for this?:blink:

DavidTop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
New York City
Hi

I placed an order for 3 batteries and an extra charger on July 3rd and received it on the 6th. Pretty fast delivery with the 4th in the middle. Much thanks.

I do have one question. One of the batteries is loose in that I can feel it slide back & forth in the case when I shake it, It is solid as far as to any up/down movement. My question is is it safe, I've been using it yesterday & today and it seems to work OK.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Geeat tip! I had no idea.. reading about it now!

I bought menthol crystals a while back, I ended up buying a pound of the stuff when I first started vaping and I didn't know better, thought I would need a lot, turns out I have enough for about 1000 years LOL.

Learning is fun.

If you come up with a good menthol and can beat my juice suppliers prices I will be buying my juice from you as well as my Go-go supplies. He sells the China juice for 10.99 for 50 ml which is the cheapest I know of. I would be willing to pay a little more especially if yours come with the glass bottles and is made in USA.

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hi

I placed an order for 3 batteries and an extra charger on July 3rd and received it on the 6th. Pretty fast delivery with the 4th in the middle. Much thanks.

I do have one question. One of the batteries is loose in that I can feel it slide back & forth in the case when I shake it, It is solid as far as to any up/down movement. My question is is it safe, I've been using it yesterday & today and it seems to work OK.

I have one like that as well, it is safe, the internals are just a battery with two wires soldered to the tip, nothing bad can happen, the top has circut protection and if a wire rips loose it will just stop working. If it bothers you in any way I will replace it for you. Just send me an email.

If you come up with a good menthol and can beat my juice suppliers prices I will be buying my juice from you as well as my Go-go supplies. He sells the China juice for 10.99 for 50 ml which is the cheapest I know of.

Not sure about 50ml, it's more dependant on the bottling than the actual juice so I'll have to look but it should be VERY close if not less.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but knowing some of the operators over there, I personally wouldn't trust flavored e-Juice from China. For safety concerns.

I can send you some menthol crystal to flavor your own if you like, menthol is a tricky beast, some like it strong and some like it light. Not sure yet if I will offer it just because of that, I'd like to be consistant with all things I do, not too sure how consistant I can be with that stuff.

I seem to have a lifetime supply! Next order you place, let me know and I will send a small amount so you can test it out, you can just drop them in any juice and put the bottle in a bowl of hot hot water for a few minutes and it will disolve. A little goes a LONG way.

This week I will have my bottles and containers and you could order a 125ml premixed Nic bottle (and a larger base) and throw a few crystals in and you'd have more than twice the amount (I assume you pay high shipping) and you'd know your liquid was 100% safe. If your NIC mg level is 18, you could get a 36mg base nic premix, combine it with a VG or PG base and make 2 times as much and also save quite a bit. Twice as much for half the cost

I will have some calculators and instructions for all the on my website this weekend before anything goes live.

I'll also put the menthol crystals on the website as an added item (very inexpensive). $1.99 per small baggie. I think that's fair. (but I'll still include a sample for you, you don't have to buy them)

I hear there is going to be an auto Go-go battery available soon. If you can get any of those I would definately buy some.
already asked about that :p I will report back when I know more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread