Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thanks, I'll do my best to stick true to that.

I am hoping for good results this weekend, so far the flavors I have used (before ordering the good stuff) leave some less than desired harsh tastes in my throat. And everytime I try someones premix flavors I look at it and think, I paid how much for this?:blink:

There are some things you can do to take the harshness away. One is adding a little marshmallow. You don't taste it but it makes it smoother.

I don't know who you're buying your nicotine from but XtremeVaping has excellent quality and tests every batch before selling it.

I could understand vendors marking up 300% when there was the risk of their shipments being confiscated by the FDA, but now that isn't an issue and it doesn't make sense for them to charge so much.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have one like that as well, it is safe, the internals are just a battery with two wires soldered to the tip, nothing bad can happen, the top has circut protection and if a wire rips loose it will just stop working. If it bothers you in any way I will replace it for you. Just send me an email.

Not sure about 50ml, it's more dependant on the bottling than the actual juice so I'll have to look but it should be VERY close if not less.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but knowing some of the operators over there, I personally wouldn't trust flavored e-Juice from China. For safety concerns.

I can send you some menthol crystal to flavor your own if you like, menthol is a tricky beast, some like it strong and some like it light. Not sure yet if I will offer it just because of that, I'd like to be consistant with all things I do, not too sure how consistant I can be with that stuff.

I seem to have a lifetime supply! Next order you place, let me know and I will send a small amount so you can test it out, you can just drop them in any juice and put the bottle in a bowl of hot hot water for a few minutes and it will disolve. A little goes a LONG way.

This week I will have my bottles and containers and you could order a 125ml premixed Nic bottle (and a larger base) and throw a few crystals in and you'd have more than twice the amount (I assume you pay high shipping) and you'd know your liquid was 100% safe. If your NIC mg level is 18, you could get a 36mg base nic premix, combine it with a VG or PG base and make 2 times as much and also save quite a bit. Twice as much for half the cost

I will have some calculators and instructions for all the on my website this weekend before anything goes live.

I'll also put the menthol crystals on the website as an added item (very inexpensive). $1.99 per small baggie. I think that's fair. (but I'll still include a sample for you, you don't have to buy them)

already asked about that :p I will report back when I know more.

Sounds good. I have done a little DIY mostly like you suggested cutting 48mg in half but I'm wanting to cut down to 18mg so I will order one of your kits and a bag of menthol crystals. I've thought about doing my own menthol so this will be my opportunity. Keep up the good work we might have to keep you a secret though or you are going to be overwhelmed with business. lol

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Keep up the good work we might have to keep you a secret though or you are going to be overwhelmed with business. lol

LOL Maybe just for a little while, I just ran out of stainless batteries (should have more tomorrow) so demand is still outstripping supply at this point in some places. That said, I should have enough of the DIY stuff to last a while, we'll see.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Got some new stuff today
(note none of these have been cleaned so you might see finger prints in the photos) :blush:

allstainless.jpg

stainlessset.jpg

stainlesscone.jpg

allstainlesswithgold.jpg

allstainlesswithgold2.jpg

stainless_variety.jpg

Sadly, no other colors yet.

I have to sell the stainless cartomizers at a little higher price to cover the shipping costs of getting them here, but it will go back to normal once I order a lot, I ordered small due to not receiving these before and they said they were making them just for me so just in case...

So they are for sale by individual piece.

Stainless Cones are for sale as well

The batteries for some odd reason came in both steel adapter + base cap and gold plated adapter and base cap. I separated them on the website so there wouldn't be a surprise in anyones order.

The bottles and flavors came in and will go up sometime tonight or tomorrow (not the flavors but all the mixes) and I will make it known here.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
OK, everything is all set for DIY materials. Now you can come to me for ALL Go-go needs, Kits, Batteries, cartomizers, cones, and now all the supplies (except flavor) needed to make your own eJuice. All at what I think are the lowest prices around. If you find them lower, please let me know I will see what I can do. I believe I am a different breed of seller, I am NOT interested in making bucket loads of money off of people, my interest is in making enough to paying part of my upcoming monthly 2012 GMC Terrain Car payment :blush: and beyond that, YOU get the rest.

This may sound trite, but I know what it is like for most people today in this economy, it sucks.

Please know that the prices below will GO DOWN by a few dollars for at least the PG and VG and Nic Mixes once I know I can start selling them.

I have run calculations and I can still make a small profit selling these bottles for under 10 dollars once I start selling more than a little at a time. Right now they are a few bucks over (for PG and VG) just to cover initial shipping and packaging costs, but that will change. In fact, if I sell out of this run I will immediately lower the price.

Every dollar in profit from these items will go back into Go-go Stock and new items for the Go-go.

So if you want to see the Go-goUSA.com venture succeed and the products evolve, please help me make it happen. if you are not a DIY'er, I can help you through it, I am putting information on my website and at any time you can email me and I will try to help as much as possible.

On to the good stuff:

If you are a DIY'er or want to give it a try, I have what you need at less than the usual rates.
Shipped same day (Mon-Fri before 2PM EST and Saturday before 12PM EST)
I have started with somewhat limited quantities but all of my sources are local USA so I can replenish within days.

I am now selling:

500ml of 100% USP Vegetable Glycerin (VG) for $12.99
500ml of 100% USP Propylene Glycol (PG) for $12.99

Premade Nic Mixes Just add your favorite flavor!

125ml of 18mg, 24mg and 36mg Nicotine Mix (with PG or VG base) for $18.99, $20.99 and $23.99 respectively.
Each bottle will make almost 10 15ml bottles of your favorite liquid, cutting your cost down to $2.40 per bottle (assuming 10%-15% flavor) DOUBLE that if you use the 36mg to cut down to 18mg.

mixes.jpg

Any base liquid (VG or PG) can be be mixed to any ratio you need. Like 50/50 for no nic eJuice.
See through bottles so you know how much you have left with a flip top spout for easy pouring.
USA Bulk Sourced, fully tested and CLEAN. This is pure and completely see through, no particulates, I even re-strained it to make 100% sure (lol, that took a while for the VG) :p

I also have:

15ml Bottles with drip tip and cap for $0.49 (less each for quantity orders)
Perfect for DIY Liquids and storage.
Note: I originally thought I had purchased 10ml bottles so now you get 50% more LOL!

bottle_web.jpg

Luer-Lock Tip with 18 guage 1-1/2" Long Blunt Tip Syringe for $2.29 (less each for quantity orders)
Replace your old cheapy bendable tips with a solid, dependable and no squirt syringe. This syringe will last. NOte: I realize this is a lot for a syringe but this is a good one, not a cheapo.

sirynge.jpg

DIY Kit consiting of:

1 500ml Bottle of PG or VG Liquid
125ml Bottle of your choice of 18mg, 24mg or 36mg Nic Juice (PG or VG base)
2 Luer-Lock Tip with 18 guage 1-1/2" Long Blunt Tip Syringes
2 15ml Bottles with drip tip and cap.
2 Pairs of reusable gloves (cheapo's, sorry)
For $39.99

diykit_web.jpg

Small bag of Menthol Crystals for $1.99
Enough to make at least a few dozen bottles of high strength menthol (or more for lower strength) Note: These are on the second page of the DIY page on the website, it's a litte hard to find sorry. If you have even a slight curiosity of what menthol would be like, just try a bag, it's cheap!

menthol.jpg

Fluval pads for cartomizers for $0.99
Enough for 5 or more cartomizer inserts.

fluval.jpg

All online now at Home | Go-goUSA.com

Standard USPS First Class exact postage applies (no added handling or shipping cost)

You may notice that the menthol crystals and fluval pad in particular are easily and readily available anywhere, but I am offering them in smaller amounts so you can test them. If, for instance, you like the fluval, you can then go to a pet store and buy a large box. Menthol Crystals can be purchased online at many places but again, this is a small amount so you can test it and not invest a lot. I made the mistake a few months agoof buying them in bulk and I thought I would have enough for a lifetime, so my "mistake" is your WIN.

I hope these items help some people become DIY'ers and save some money.

I am also testing premixed eliquids with High end flavorings like Capellas and should have them for sale sometime this week or next weekend starting at 15ml for $3.49, now THAT should be a real savings! :2cool:

-Eric

Side Note: I am going to a convention next week so deliveries *might* be a litle slower as my wife has a full time job raising our boys and we all know how tough and demanding a job that is, so she might take an extra day to ship.

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
If you can sell Capella for that price I'll buy from you rather than going directly. My all-day vape is Gingerbread Brulee (gingerbread, vanilla custard, caramel) so I hope you eventually carry these flavors. ;)

Just a thought: The 15ml bottles can be adapted to fit a luer-lock blunt tip needle easily with a little Gorilla Glue Instant (the kind like Crazy Glue.) Just cut the tip down to where the luer-lock fits tightly and glue into place. These might be good to sell to those that don't want to use a syringe.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
If you can sell Capella for that price I'll buy from you rather than going directly. My all-day vape is Gingerbread Brulee (gingerbread, vanilla custard, caramel) so I hope you eventually carry these flavors. ;)

Just a thought: The 15ml bottles can be adapted to fit a luer-lock blunt tip needle easily with a little Gorilla Glue Instant (the kind like Crazy Glue.) Just cut the tip down to where the luer-lock fits tightly and glue into place. These might be good to sell to those that don't want to use a syringe.

LOL exactly the type of great tip I'd expect from a verteran.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Any news on when the Go-go to 808 and Go-go to 510 adapters will be in stock?

Same as the colors, they should be here this week. I am going away this week so I really hope they get here before I go because I don't really want to send anything out without seeing it first. My wife is wonderful but she has other things to occupy her time.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
OH NO! Looks like I just got bit by the customs bug. I just checked on my shipment and it is held at customs (not USA customs). I have the colored items, the adapters and my restock of kits (I only have Stainless Kits left) and cartomizers.

Grrrrr... Haven't had this happen before.
This means even if they released it today, it would still be 4 days before it gets here.

No one is waiting for any orders, so at least that is good.
Hopefully this is just a small hiccup or bad info on the tracking site, we'll see.

I have imported thousands of products before and never had a hold up in customs... figures. :facepalm:

Thanks txtumbleweed, you reminded me to check, at least now I know.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Knocking on wood for you.

The adapters you're bringing in, are they 510 to Go-Go, or Go-Go to 510?

Cheers

They are Go-go battery to 510 products, I am not sure how useful a reverse of that would be?
Let me know if you would find a use for it I can always ask about them.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
They are Go-go battery to 510 products, I am not sure how useful a reverse of that would be?
Let me know if you would find a use for it I can always ask about them.

510 to Go-Go would be the adapter I really want. I'd love to crank up a Go-Go carto on my Ego Booster with Variable Voltage.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
510 to Go-Go would be the adapter I really want. I'd love to crank up a Go-Go carto on my Ego Booster with Variable Voltage.

I see, I will ask about it. I didn't see a need there just due to the sheer number of cartos out there for other models but that's a good idea.

Thanks.
-Eric

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I see, I will ask about it. I didn't see a need there just due to the sheer number of cartos out there for other models but that's a good idea.

Thanks.
-Eric

For me, the GO-cart to 808 and GO-cart to 510 would be most useful. Whether it's an all GO-GO setup or on a 200 plus dollar mod, the GO-carts are what I use for all my vaping. Right now I only have 1 GO-cart to 808 adapter as sold by CigEasy and it gets stacked with other adapters since most of the mods I have aquired use the 510 native connection.

I know a lot of other mod users that use Boge cartos on their higher end mods simply because that's what fits. If the GO-cart could be readily used with only one adapter, I feel your sales of both the cartos and adapters would go through the roof. For me, if I can't figure a way to use a GO-cart with something, it simply doesn't get used. ;)

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
For me, the GO-cart to 808 and GO-cart to 510 would be most useful. Whether it's an all GO-GO setup or on a 200 plus dollar mod, the GO-carts are what I use for all my vaping. Right now I only have 1 GO-cart to 808 adapter as sold by CigEasy and it gets stacked with other adapters since most of the mods I have aquired use the 510 native connection.

I know a lot of other mod users that use Boge cartos on their higher end mods simply because that's what fits. If the GO-cart could be readily used with only one adapter, I feel your sales of both the cartos and adapters would go through the roof. For me, if I can't figure a way to use a GO-cart with something, it simply doesn't get used. ;)

So can you stack 510 batt to 808 and then 808 to Go-Go? Cheers!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
So can you stack 510 batt to 808 and then 808 to Go-Go? Cheers!

Yes you can and I do so but when you get into using multiple adapters, you don't always get the best connectivity and performance suffers. I am home bound so I don't get out much but I can see an issue with multiple adapters for active folks that I don't have to worry about.

Most adapters are hit or miss as to quality as it is almost cost prohibitive to be made in a traditional machined method. When you combine the lesser quality metals (many appear to be cast rather than machined) and the extra height between the battery/mod and the carto and it wouldn't take much of a hit to break your gear at the point the adapters are connected.

I can't imagine taking a Precise P-18 or a GGTS with stacked adapters into an active environment. Even if the breakage or bending takes place at the weaker metals of the adapters, you still risk ruining an expensive piece of gear. If we can get some 510 and 808 to GO-cart adapters, it would significantly reduce the weakpoints and increase connectivity for a better vape. :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I am testing this new batch before they go out and they will be inexpensive so in the event they do not last all that long or of poor quality no one will be out any significant sum. If that does happen I will source elsewhere. I happen to know a few machinists so once I can get them to my house I'll be in a position to make some better purchasing decisions. I will eventually buy all the different types of ecigs out there and do some fittings but right now I don't have enough cpital to invest in all the myriad stuff that's out there.

If anyone has broken or old stuff, they can send it to me and I can use them for tests and fittings?
I can compensate with free shipping on orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread