Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Thanks Max......I just needed some time to figure out what I wanted to do now that grampa is not here for me to care for. I really like making juices and the friends I have met here are awesome. So maybe it will take off and maybe not but I am giving it my best.

I hope it takes off big time for you Yimmie! I think your off to a great start Hun.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Looks like yer off ta a good start, gonna put sum dough in tha bank an order sum more, good luck!!

Cool well let me know iffin you need any help on the website.

You will have to place your winning order seperately than anything else or you will get everything for free LOL
and when you do your winning order just choose local pick up and it won't charge you shipping DUH

Congrats

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
Group HUG ((((( Yeah_its_me, IThrenodyI+, Maxedout+)))))

giving itsey some room cause she needs it LOL
{{{{Hugs}}}}
Boy do I ever! :blink:
I'm not sure if you caught it in the other thread, but this baby is an overachiever when it comes to size. If his growth doesn't slow down we may be looking at a c-section.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
{{{{Hugs}}}}
Boy do I ever! :blink:
I'm not sure if you caught it in the other thread, but this baby is an overachiever when it comes to size. If his growth doesn't slow down we may be looking at a c-section.

No I didn't catch that....well a big health baby boy and sooner rather than later.....alls good in my book with that :)

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Well its been quite a long day with the first snow flakes of the season. We had our first Giveaway winner

CONGRATS KRITTER

and lots of great suggestions for the website keep coming in. I am going to have lots and lots of work to do. I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who is participating in the contest and/or this thread. Without you there is no reason to be here.

Thank you as well for your kind words of encouragement.

Good night and sweet dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and in tonight's things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm corner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

funny-g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread