Status
Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey I got your email and replied to it. Your request has been fulfilled :)

Thank you for checking us out, hope to send you some juice soon!
Jon

I just went to your site and sent you an email. Quite a few flavors I want to try. I have to try Love from Above, and now I think the watermelon.

My question was about getting menthol without tobacco, but I may just skip the menthol this time and get some of the other flavors.

Best wishes!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
I don't blame you one bit. I figured it would be good to put something on our home page that sticks out noting we do not use diacetyl AT ALL, none of our flavors contain it.

Hope you enjoy the juice!! Please post your thoughts when you receive them and have had sometime to play with them.

Thank you for pointing out that you do not use diacetyl. I have not used juice vendors that do not state that.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
:thumb::thumb:for Love From Above. I am glad someone on your thread suggested it. My order came today, and it has been the first one I have tried. I tend not to like tobacco because it is often too strong for me, but this is mild & delicious. I have been vaping it for an hour now, and I am really enjoying it. Some folks don't like the peppery aftertaste in tobacco flavors, but LFA has a very sweet pepper taste. Great job!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey,
So glad you like it. I spent a good week trying to come up with that flavor, and now it is my favorite. It's all I have been vaping for almost a month now.

Have a great night!
Jon

Edit: GOOD NEWS! Joye 306's, 306 drip tips, Joye LR 510 attys, translucent drip tips, Joye eGo's, LR Empty cartomizer. ARE ALL NOW IN STOCK!

Currently not up on the website, I know, sorry for the teaser. But they will be up tonight, I promise you.
Not many in stock so get them while you can!!!

:thumb::thumb:for Love From Above. I am glad someone on your thread suggested it. My order came today, and it has been the first one I have tried. I tend not to like tobacco because it is often too strong for me, but this is mild & delicious. I have been vaping it for an hour now, and I am really enjoying it. Some folks don't like the peppery aftertaste in tobacco flavors, but LFA has a very sweet pepper taste. Great job!

Last edited:

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Good News!
We now supply Atomizers, Cartomizers, Drip Tips and Joye eGo's

Atomizers and Cartomizers only $8.99, drip tips are only $3.50 and Joye eGos only $67.99.
eGo's come with a Free 10ML Bottle of Juice at your choice of flavor, nicotine, PG/VG, extra flavor and sweetener.

Pick up some gear and Prime E-Juice all at one store!​

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
We're waiting for the strawberry and few others to get in. For the inconvenience I will supply you will a 15% off coupon, when we get our supplies.

Have a great day!
Jon :vapor:

Ready for my next order! Hoping to get Strawberry soooooon!!! Is it to late for the sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread