Official Prime Vaping thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprink0281

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
S.W. Burbs of Chicago
Need to order more love from above! Almost done with my first bottle have 3 10's in my cart thought is check here to see if that coupon code was coming soon! Gotta order ASAP so ill probably place the order a little later today with or without the coupon cuz I don't wanna run out before I get more:.....absolutely love it!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey Sprink,

Had a sale already and not sure when we will have another because most of our popular flavors are out of stock, that sale we had wiped us out lol. When we get our flavors in we will indeed have another sale, not exactly sure when, but we will have another one when they come back in.

So glad you enjoy our Love From Above!
Have a great day,
Jon

Need to order more love from above! Almost done with my first bottle have 3 10's in my cart thought is check here to see if that coupon code was coming soon! Gotta order ASAP so ill probably place the order a little later today with or without the coupon cuz I don't wanna run out before I get more:.....absolutely love it!

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
I went through and marked down my favs. lol most of them when I went to set up an order were out of stock. So I'm hoping you get them in soon. I think in the meantime I will order some HM and Bavarian cream.

Is there any time that the samplers might come in a Pg/Vg mix? I can't vape 100% of either of them. :( Crazy I know lol

Oh and Jon sorry about my brain fart e-mail. lol If I only would have scrolled down a bit more. *keeps shaking head*

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey VanderVape,

Sorry about being out of stock, we had a sale and it did a number on us lol.
If you want the samples in a specific pg/vg ratio just put it in the comments when checking out, I'll be glad to take care of that for you.

We should have our stock back in soon, I'll be sure to post it in this thread when it does come in.
Lol, no problem about the email. :)

Have a great morning,
Jon :vapor:

I went through and marked down my favs. lol most of them when I went to set up an order were out of stock. So I'm hoping you get them in soon. I think in the meantime I will order some HM and Bavarian cream.

Is there any time that the samplers might come in a Pg/Vg mix? I can't vape 100% of either of them. :( Crazy I know lol

Oh and Jon sorry about my brain fart e-mail. lol If I only would have scrolled down a bit more. *keeps shaking head*

sprink0281

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
S.W. Burbs of Chicago
Good News!

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble & Chocolate Mint Xplosion
ARE BACK IN STOCK!

Darn what timing!. Just after I ordered all that love!..might have to wait till next week also..do you think there might be a sale or free shipping? Hoping to get my order today, looks like its been in stuck Georgia. Usps site said delievery was supposed to be yesterday, guess they are still backed up from all the storms...

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey Sprink,

We may have a sale for free shipping, however we are going to be offering USPS First Class mail as soon as we get somethings figured out. Hope you get your order soon, I know USPS is pretty slow with updating tracking so it may be further in transit then what the tracking says.

Have a great day!
Jon

Darn what timing!. Just after I ordered all that love!..might have to wait till next week also..do you think there might be a sale or free shipping? Hoping to get my order today, looks like its been in stuck Georgia. Usps site said delievery was supposed to be yesterday, guess they are still backed up from all the storms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread