thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hope they win. :)

Ohh, they will. ;) lol

Is there a Super Bowl Special Today??? Gonna order 4 10oz bottles! 2 apple pie and 2 caramel with extra flavor. Those together are my all day vape. Caramel Apple Pie = YUMMMMMOOOOO

Not sure if there is. YUMM, that sounds delicious, maybe I should make that a flavor and put it on the site? Call it ( Pupmasters Pie) haha :)

Have a great day everyone!
Jon
:vapor:

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
Not sure if there is. YUMM, that sounds delicious, maybe I should make that a flavor and put it on the site? Call it ( Pupmasters Pie) haha :)

Have a great day everyone!
Jon
:vapor:

The wife and I make it all the time! Apple pie with drizzled caramel on top. It is the most delicious thing both to eat and to vape! I would be honored LOL.

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
Got this order in the mail the other day! Very Good stuff. First time I tried the Caramel. If you have not tried the Caramel, you are so missing out. Everything taste great with Prime Vaping Caramel.

Banana
Size (ML): 10ML (= $6.00)
Nicotine Strength: 0_MG
Extra Sweet?: Yes
Extra Flavor?: Shot of Extra Flavor (= $0.40)
PG / VG: 50%_PG_/_50%_VG

Caramel
Nicotine Strength: 18_MG

Boston Cream Pie
Size (ML): 6ML (= $4.50)
Extra Flavor?: No

P.S. The banana is for my wife. She never smoked but loves to vape the zero Nic. We got it as a free sample last order and she was sold.

(no sample this time as they ran out but were looking forward to sampling something new next time)

Prime Vaping is by far the best juice site on the net. Thanks for keeping it great!

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
New order placed!!!

3 Caramel
Nicotine Strength: 12_MG
PG / VG: 40%_PG_/_60%_VG

3 Apple Pie
Nicotine Strength: 12_MG
PG / VG: 40%_PG_/_60%_VG

Last edited:

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey Pupmaster,

SO GLAD you enjoy our juice!!!
Can't wait to try the Caramel Apple Pie, we will keep in contact till we perfect the Pupmasters Pie :)

Have a great day,
Jon

Got this order in the mail the other day! Very Good stuff. First time I tried the Caramel. If you have not tried the Caramel, you are so missing out. Everything taste great with Prime Vaping Caramel.

Banana
Nicotine Strength: 0_MG
Extra Sweet?: Yes

Caramel

Boston Cream Pie
Size (ML): 6ML (= $4.50)
Extra Flavor?: No

P.S. The banana is for my wife. She never smoked but loves to vape the zero Nic. We got it as a free sample last order and she was sold.

(no sample this time as they ran out but were looking forward to sampling something new next time)

Prime Vaping is by far the best juice site on the net. Thanks for keeping it great!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey Vander,

SO GLAD you enjoy the juice, it's always good to have a change :)

Expect big changes soon (approx 2weeks) with PrimeVaping. All of our flavors will remain the same though :vapor:

Got juice order in today. Love the boston creme, and I am currently in heaven with the shade. :) oh btw Kat likes the m'burro. :) will try the others I ordered soon. Just enjoying vaping something different for a change.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Vander,

We actually need some help with your thoughts on bigger bottles. We have been pulling our hair out trying to figure out if we should order Plastic Bottles with Child Proof caps, or Kobalt Blue GLASS Dropper Bottles?? The glass bottles with be a webit higher in price but no more than $1.00

What are your thoughts everyone???

Thanks,
Jon

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
The 5, and 10ml bottles in plastic work great. From what we have found is that the 30ml plastic bottles leak badly. We usually put our juice in a smaller bottle from the 30s. Its like the dripper top doesn't fit tight enough on them or something. So I would go for glass with the dropper on the thirty. Our 60ml bottles didn't have a child proof cap on them and we just had to use a syringe to get the juice out of it to a smaller bottle.

Honestly Kat and I both agree that we adults should know to keep any of these bottles out of the reach of our kids and pets. The childproof caps aren't that hard to get into. :)

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
I like the idea of glass dropper bottles!
4cf9a5dfedce1_183423n.jpg

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Vander,

Glad you enjoy it, that's one of my favorites as well.

Have a great night everyone,
Jon :vapor:

Oh and btw guys I changed over to the Cinna Danish Swirl and I LOVE it!

Actually the first juice I have really tasted since I started vaping and having my sinus and tasting issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread