Status
Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hi! Haven't ordered from you yet, but I'm curious where in North GA you're located. I'd also love to know if you have a physical shop that someone can visit or if you're online only. Thanks!

We are located in Woodstock, GA. We are an online store only, hopefully well be big enough to be able to open a store front eventually.

Hey Jon,
Just wondering what the timeline is on the new bottles? Are you gonna go with 30ml's also? I can't seem to stop vaping this Love from Above its just so Damn tasty and I'm down to about 15 of the 30mls I received last week. Maybe we can work something out for a 120ml's of it. I'm trying to wait but if your still a couple weeks out don't think ill make it. Also, are you gonna offer both plastic and glass?

P.S. stay away from them damn analogs!

Glad you enjoy, that is a very tasty juice and one of my favorite creations :vapor:
We are going to have Blue Cobalt Glass Dropper bottles 30ML's, and in a week or two well have 30ML childproof plastic ones to offer as well. We can talk about 120ml's if you are interested, please send us an email.
We will have the Cobalt blue glass bottles very soon, they are on there way here :) I will keep you informed.

Diacetyl and acetoin are two compounds that give butter its characteristic taste. Because of this, manufacturers of margarines or similar oil-based products typically add diacetyl and acetoin (along with beta carotene for the yellow color) to make the final product butter-flavored, because it would otherwise be relatively tasteless. The United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has suggested that diacetyl, when used in artificial butter flavoring (as used in many consumer foods), may be hazardous when heated and inhaled over a long period. Workers in several factories that manufacture artificial butter flavoring have been diagnosed with bronchiolitis obliterans, a rare and serious disease of the lungs. The cases found have been mainly in young, healthy, non-smoking males. There are no known cures for bronchiolitis obliterans except for lung transplantation.

Juices being diacetyl free are the top thing that a lot of vapors are looking for. Oh and their juices taste good too. :)

Jon im out of cinna danish swirl :( gotta get those bigger bottles in so I can order a bigger supply :)

Thank you VanderVape for answering that :)
We will have our 30ml's glass bottles very soon, and I will be sure to blast it on ECF. :vapor:

Maybe we can talk him into 120ml's and include one of them glass dropper bottles that we can transfer into...plus his juice gets better and better as it sits but I can't seem to keep it around that long. Specially the "love from above"! It pretty much stays in one of my ego's and I switch up with the other one..

Absolutely, just send us an email and well work things out.

He's gonna have to get 30 and 60s to carry atleast.

Im vaping my shade since I ran out of cinna danish swirl. I gotta say that the little left over from the cinna and the shade added to my carto, well let's just say they went pretty well together. :) love my mellow tobacco too. Nice green tea tobacco taste in there. Oh crap I just remembered that I need to do the reviews on the flavors I ordered. Lol sorry guys I have been taking a break lately. Will get to them soon. :)

You're the best VanderVape ;) I'm so glad you all enjoy the juice, it's a passion of ours at Prime Vaping to make the best tasting juice.

Have a great night everyone!
Jon

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Awesome Jon. :) I know we will want to get some 120s soon. I just have to pick which ones are our favs. Then of course some 30s as well. :)

You are more then welcome :)

Ah, thanks for getting back to me on that! I look forward to the day that you hopefully have a store front :) Woodstock is about an hour away which is pretty close and it would be invaluable to be able to check out merchandise/smell juice before purchasing. Online shopping makes me feel kinda blind.

I agree, purchasing juice from a store front would be more convenient. I just hope for that day that we can open one :vapor:

Pupmaster Pie is a BIG HOME RUN!!! Loving It!

Glad you enjoy it Pupmaster, I will put it up on the site as soon as I create an image for it.

Have a great day everyone!
Jon

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com

sprink0281

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
S.W. Burbs of Chicago
Just need to let everyone know that Jon and prime vaping are 1st class in my book when it comes to meeting the needs of his customers! I made a special request and he is going above and beyond to make sure that my request is met. being the person he is I can say prime vaping will always be my preferred vendor for my juice and if there is something your looking for just ask and I can tell you he will give a 100% effort to try and make it happen for you. Just don't be afraid to ask!

To anybody that hasn't tried his juice yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????!!!!!!
Get on over to his site pick out some juice and when you taste it you will not regret it! Trust me!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Thank you Sprink, that means a lot!

We want to make what you want to vape. It's your juice so why limit the customers?

I hope you enjoy the juice everyone!
Jon

Just need to let everyone know that Jon and prime vaping are 1st class in my book when it comes to meeting the needs of his customers! I made a special request and he is going above and beyond to make sure that my request is met. being the person he is I can say prime vaping will always be my preferred vendor for my juice and if there is something your looking for just ask and I can tell you he will give a 100% effort to try and make it happen for you. Just don't be afraid to ask!

To anybody that hasn't tried his juice yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????!!!!!!
Get on over to his site pick out some juice and when you taste it you will not regret it! Trust me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread