Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I have enjoyed the Radius now for some time (powers an Erlkoenigen at 1 ohm). The recent flash sale helped me pull the trigger on a Dragon 2.5 with cap and P3 cap. I figure it will either:
  • match well with a kayfun 4 (P3), Kabuki (510), or nautilus X, or
  • Be a nice gift for someone using a nautilus
All depends on how attached I get to it. Given the reputation the 2.5 has for robustness, the Dragon with a metal clad Nautilus sounds like the perfect out and about take anywhere setup.
I just ordered a Dragon with regular slant top cap, probably the most durable configuration ever for a mod. 31.50 landed using the flash10 code, amazing... :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Another question for you guys, with the 2.5 mini, do they make extensions to fit 18650s?

I thought they made an extension ring where that + the extension cap = 18650 size? But someone told me today I must have imagined that.
Here you go:
ProVari 3 Extension Ring

in the same section of the accessories there are a bunch of different extension caps too:ProVari Extension End Caps & Beauty Rings

The P3 has the same threads as the mini, and the Classic.

smokin95

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
USA
Here you go:
ProVari 3 Extension Ring

in the same section of the accessories there are a bunch of different extension caps too:ProVari Extension End Caps & Beauty Rings

The P3 has the same threads as the mini, and the Classic.
I see that's for the 3, you're saying it fits the 2.5 as well?

Thinking of getting rid of my standard 2.5 for a mini I figured why not if the mini can fit 3 different size batteries. I like the smoother finish on the standard though I can't decide :x

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Yes, he is. It will fit the mini, the standard, the classic and the P3.

For use with 18650 batteries:

You can use one with a standard 2.5 and normal steel bottom cap for a different look, instead of the extension cap.

You can use two with the mini and a normal steel bottom cap, too.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I see that's for the 3, you're saying it fits the 2.5 as well?

Thinking of getting rid of my standard 2.5 for a mini I figured why not if the mini can fit 3 different size batteries. I like the smoother finish on the standard though I can't decide :x
Same exact threads, it will fit. The only thing that is NOT recommended, actually it is advised against, is using the larger spring end caps from the P3 on a V 2.5 ProVari.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I know right?! Sorrta like ...Hey! 29 bucks! then...

View attachment 592699

Hiya, Charlie & Lucy. . .

Thanks. 5 more ordered. Plus couldn't resist a Vape Prod Modular Drip Tip. I decided to stop looking before I got even more carried away.

Welp, GO Vape Prod, GO! I didn't know they did drip tips, too. Very koolio, Dancin'.

Wondering if someone could chime in before I make a new thread in the appropriate sub;

I got two of these efests, one I have been vaping a bit and it's been fine. It read 3.8 new, now it's 3.5. The second one I popped in my charger (efest xsmart single channel), had it on there for about 4 and a half hours waiting for it to turn green and it never did. I took it off and checked it in my provari and it read 3.8?? Check it a few more times and now it's reading 3.6.

Not sure what to do now, is it bad? Should i try vaping on it?

These have efest imprinted on the negative end. Never seen that before.

Good that you're trying another charger, just to be sure. Either way, charger or batt, it's good to know and to be safe!

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Did anyone notice the Ti 2.5 in the classies?
yesjacknicholson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread