Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Wish I could be more help...

But au contraire my friend. I really appreciate the link as somehow I had the idea that Loki Labs had gone out of business a while back. I'm heading there now to look around.

GG, I'm sorry to hear this. I actually only own one authentic Svoe ring, but I'm not sure I ever posted a pic of it. Perhaps I did. Most of mine are Provape's, and a few are from G-modders. provari ring - Gr-Modders

I've not ever had a prob with any of my KFs not making contact on a Provi. Then again, most of my KFs are EHPRO, and only one is a Svoe.

Uber not helpful, me. :(

Sorry. I sure hope you can get some to work!

No, very helpful. I now have more information about the problem but am beginning to think I simply have a combination that just isn't going to work. It's no big deal really, the vaping is still great. Somehow the offset of the taper and KF (as narrow as it is) bothered me.

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I just ordered the 2.5 B/R off the "specials" page with the flat top, and the free 18650 extension. It will be a nice match for my B/R Classic. Less than $55.00 shipped, I like these prices. :) Only 4 left.
I like the Classics, but for my style of vaping, the 2.5's work just as well.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just ordered the 2.5 B/R off the "specials" page with the flat top, and the free 18650 extension. It will be a nice match for my B/R Classic. Less than $55.00 shipped, I like these prices. :) Only 4 left.
I like the Classics, but for my style of vaping, the 2.5's work just as well.

Excellent choice (one of my favorites too). Congrats and I hope you like it.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Excellent choice (one of my favorites too). Congrats and I hope you like it.
I have the exact same 2.5. Love the look of the finish and really prefer the P3 upgrade. Just feels more solid to me.... plus I can use my Kabukis!

Funny thing... my wife is in Silicon Valley on business and I sent a P3 and a Classic with her. She called and begged me to just send 2.5's with her when she travels. She loves the simplicity of the 2.5 as she can't get into the menu and really screw things up. She just wants to stay off the smokes, she could hare less about anything else once I give her properly set up mods/tanks. She refuses to use anything but Provari though.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have the exact same 2.5. Love the look of the finish and really prefer the P3 upgrade. Just feels more solid to me.... plus I can use my Kabukis!

Funny thing... my wife is in Silicon Valley on business and I sent a P3 and a Classic with her. She called and begged me to just send 2.5's with her when she travels. She loves the simplicity of the 2.5 as she can't get into the menu and really screw things up. She just wants to stay off the smokes, she could hare less about anything else once I give her properly set up mods/tanks. She refuses to use anything but Provari though.
All of my Kabukis run on all of my mods, but that was intentional on my part. With the exception of one daily use one, my Provis are my safety nets ("All of my mechs say Provari on them").

I'm good with the 2.5s, and even have now grown a slight preference for the tapered tops. I find that the P3 tops sometimes come loose (very fixable with a rubber mallet). The tapered ones are rock solid, and I've got plenty of rings, both stainless and black.

Like all things vape, every statement here remains subjective to the user. [emoji4]

If it's working for ya, vape on it. [emoji106] [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
All of my Kabukis run on all of my mods, but that was intentional on my part. With the exception of one daily use one, my Provis are my safety nets ("All of my mechs say Provari on them").

I'm good with the 2.5s, and even have now grown a slight preference for the tapered tops. I find that the P3 tops sometimes come loose (very fixable with a rubber mallet). The tapered ones are rock solid, and I've got plenty of rings, both stainless and black.

Like all things vape, every statement here remains subjective to the user. [emoji4]

If it's working for ya, vape on it. [emoji106] [emoji41]

My wife prefers tapered as she loves Nautilus and Triton Mini tanks She thinks they look "stoopid" on a flat top. She is coming up on 6 mos smoke free, so she can happily have my 4 tapered 2.5/Minis!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My wife prefers tapered as she loves Nautilus and Triton Mini tanks She thinks they look "stoopid" on a flat top. She is coming up on 6 mos smoke free, so she can happily have my 4 tapered 2.5/Minis!
Good job, Mrs. Sha! The journey and the device she has chosen are tried, true, and very much respected. Respect to her, and to you (for leading her as solidly as those tapered tops).

Well done, Bre, and a good night to all. Vape 'em loud and vape' em proud.

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
Well i guess i've gone and joined some kinda Provarinaughty or something
IMG_4405.JPG

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

I agree with the esteemed wife.

The standard 510 is also the quintessential old school dripping atty mod imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread