Official ProVari 2.5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
So, this morning, I decided I'd grab a couple of Stealth's. A 2.5 and a mini. Check the web site and see they're still there.
However, I'm in a bit of a rush. Have to pick up sis and get to the hospital to check on mom.
Told my sister about my intended purchase on the way to the hospital.
After visiting mom and talking with the nurses, we head to the polls and vote. Then back home to place my order.
Or, so I thought.
I go to the site, Put the red/black hybrid in the basket, for sis. Then the 2.5 Stealth. Then the min...OH NO!!! They're gone.
I called sis to tell her of my "miss" with the mini. She responds, "Merry Christmas. I guess I got the last mini for you. Oh. I also grabbed a red and black one for myself."
I have a good sister.
Removed the red/black. Added a couple black rings and 10 ProVape towels because, sure. Why not.
Now, I have to figure out something else for Christmas for sis.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
So, this morning, I decided I'd grab a couple of Stealth's. A 2.5 and a mini. Check the web site and see they're still there.
However, I'm in a bit of a rush. Have to pick up sis and get to the hospital to check on mom.
After visiting mom and talking with the nurses, we head to the polls and vote. Then back home to place my order.
Or, so I thought.
I go to the site, Put the red/black hybrid in the basket, for sis. Then the 2.5 Stealth. Then the min...OH NO!!! They're gone.
I called sis to tell her of my "miss" with the mini. She responds, "Merry Christmas. I guess I got the last mini for you. Oh. I also grabbed a red and black one for myself."
I have a good sister.
Removed the red/black. Added a couple black rings and 10 ProVape towels because, sure. Why not.
Thumbs uP!!!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Or, so I thought.
I have a good sister.

How sweet is all that !

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I've ALWAYS wanted one. Even back when they were $275 (or whatever they were).

[emoji6] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yeah, me too...they made that one too hard for me to resist. Blake helped me out big time in the acquisition process due to my current logistics :thumbs:

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
The latest additions to the family.

63b51a82e827ea522fcd8d610732ea60.jpg

In my own defense, I have been left unsupervised.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I do not recall that.

But if I had, I would have been WELL prior to there being just three remaining.

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Prolly before ya told yer friends about em bein for sale too?!?

LOLz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread