Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I just heard back from Provarifuel about the 18650's. They have corrected the listing for the flat tops and will be getting some button tops ordered in. If you need batteries now, you can try the other suggestions, or check back later for the red AW ones.
I ordered a pair of the Efests to tide me over. I'll be watching for the AWs since I really wanted more than two.
Thanks y'all. :~)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I ordered 1 and got 3!

I requested two bumper stickers on my last order to label my ProVari stash tub and they sent 17 of them. :blink: I can now wallpaper that sucker. :banana: On the other hand, with 7" of rain the past couple of days, I would have preferred extra towels since I ordered one and got one. The dog will dry out eventually, just not in a classy fashion. :lol:

This is really a meek, sad demise of a great company. :cry:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Thank you. :wub: Life's a female dog. I'll get over it. Maybe. Someday. :oops:

It's really sad to see a company go under like this. There's no word from them at all and all indications are that they are bailing. I don't blame them, I just thought they'd do better by their customers.

Will there be somebody there to honor their warranties on down the line?

Better yet, what will happen to their employees?

FDA sucks major league. :grr:

I'm probably old enough to be your granny so the hug is immensely appreciated. :wub:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thank you. :wub: Life's a female dog. I'll get over it. Maybe. Someday. :oops:

It's really sad to see a company go under like this. There's no word from them at all and all indications are that they are bailing. I don't blame them, I just thought they'd do better by their customers.

Will there be somebody there to honor their warranties on down the line?

Better yet, what will happen to their employees?

FDA sucks major league. :grr:

I'm probably old enough to be your granny so the hug is immensely appreciated. :wub:
While communication may not be their strong suit. I think we can all count on their ethics and warranty service.

I will miss them, as they represent what I seek in any product... Top Notch!

I loved hugging my granny, and will gladly give you hugs as well.

Jim

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
If anyone is interested Planet of the Vapes (here in Cali) still has a few 2.5s floating around. Im not sure how many or what ones they still have in stock but I just grabbed a polished 2.5 mini dragon from them last night at a good discount. You will have to look them up and call to see what they have and the final price since they don't list them on the website. Im a regular at my local shop so I might have gotten a bit better deal and am hesitant to post what I paid.

Anyone know if the P3 extension rings will work on a 2.5 mini? Id like to be able to use 18650s if I can. Otherwise Ill settle for 18500s.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
If anyone is interested Planet of the Vapes (here in Cali) still has a few 2.5s floating around. Im not sure how many or what ones they still have in stock but I just grabbed a polished 2.5 mini dragon from them last night at a good discount. You will have to look them up and call to see what they have and the final price since they don't list them on the website. Im a regular at my local shop so I might have gotten a bit better deal and am hesitant to post what I paid.

Anyone know if the P3 extension rings will work on a 2.5 mini? Id like to be able to use 18650s if I can. Otherwise Ill settle for 18500s.
They will work!!!

V2.5 button top only though.

Jim

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States

The P3 rings will fit the mini if you just want length. You will still need the 2.5 bottom with the little spring and the button top batteries to make it run.

sniped by Turf-monster

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
My vape today...

a323b4372c4b8103a6f461bc4b31952b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
I also went to planet. the manager said another store had a gold and purple mini and she would pick them up for me. when I went back to the store she said the purple was gone
but picked up a beta that I could have for twenty. I said sure and waited til I got out to show my excitement

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I'm a bit late in catching up on the thread, but for those of you who were looking for button top batteries, there is another reliable source.

I stumbled across this while searching for flat tops but imrbatteries.com offers HG2 (very highly rated) and 25R 18650s button tops at good prices. Just about all of my Provari batteries are from RTD but it was nice to find alternatives, especially since they're among the top of the ratings.

Unfortunately, they don't offer 18350 or 18500 in any brand I'd buy.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
All 2.5 end caps are now $1.00.

Not good... and I don't mean in a "I paid $6 for one last week" kinda way....

What is worse is the note in the clearance P3 Programmer listing... "Please note that due to FDA regulations, we don't see releasing any new software updates, but if you have a collection of devices that you want to update, this is a great tool to have for the one time update".

Definately a blowout sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread