Official ProVari 2.5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I think as provape runs out they are substituting similar ones as well as simple mistakes being made. What was your cap mistake Astro?
This.

My last order included 15 end caps, 5 or 6 in the wrong colors, all just stuffed in a plastic bag. I didn't bother to complain about it, because I don't even have any 2.5s in the colors I ordered in the first place ;-) Just stocking up on springs, which I'll never use, but why not, it's $1 each. To give them credit, the colors were at least kinda similar, and they didn't send me glow-in-the-dark pink, instead of black ;-)

My last, last order, before this last order, included their boxes, 100 stickers (when I ordered 5), double sets of screws, etc. So they were on the 'here, have a bunch of everything that's left!' page.

At this point, I think, they're just running out of everything. And The End, really will be thE enD pretty soon.

Speaking of which, updated d00msday timer:

1 30watt silver P3 left.
11 20watt gold P3s left.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
one of the saddest stories in all this FDA BS ... the take down and demise of America's greatest vape company.

VapeProVaristickerc-2.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This.

My last order included 15 end caps, 5 or 6 in the wrong colors, all just stuffed in a plastic bag. I didn't bother to complain about it, because I don't even have any 2.5s in the colors I ordered in the first place ;-) Just stocking up on springs, which I'll never use, but why not, it's $1 each. To give them credit, the colors were at least kinda similar, and they didn't send me glow-in-the-dark pink, instead of black ;-)

My last, last order, before this last order, included their boxes, 100 stickers (when I ordered 5), double sets of screws, etc. So they were on the 'here, have a bunch of everything that's left!' page.

At this point, I think, they're just running out of everything. And The End, really will be thE enD pretty soon.

Speaking of which, updated d00msday timer:

1 30watt silver P3 left.
11 20watt gold P3s left.

For what it's worth, @schismz , I like to mix and match color combos with the caps (obviously avoiding atrociously clashing stuff). Might be fun to play around with.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sorry, that was to Willy. But your color combos also sometimes prompt the same reaction. I mean....... they are SO stunning!!

<teehee>

I knew what the tears were for, but thanks, KD. :)

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
If BG succeeds in killing off vaping ... 10+ years from now, with juice prices on par with smoking ... the indestructible 2.5 will again be the darling of Vaping.

If the FDA succeeds in handling Vaping over to BT in the form of cigalikes and pods ... the rest of the world will follow.

Every country has their own BT.

Sent via iPhone

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
For what it's worth, @schismz , I like to mix and match color combos with the caps (obviously avoiding atrociously clashing stuff). Might be fun to play around with.
Agreed! That's why I got the glovari versions too! I can vape that when I've been vaping something else besides nic, and feel another 900 word rant coming on! :banana::headbang::matrix:

Being less flippant, I feel really bad for ProVape and having their company destroyed by the FDA. I do not believe that the rest of the world will follow the lies and nonsense of the FDA. I believe and hope that the US will error correct and pull out of the dark ages in the next few years (or sooner).

But I'm pretty sure the prices for nic are going to be just as high as tobacco, if not higher.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Agreed! That's why I got the glovari versions too! I can vape that when I've been vaping something else besides nic, and feel another 900 word rant coming on! :banana::headbang::matrix:

Being less flippant, I feel really bad for ProVape and having their company destroyed by the FDA. I do not believe that the rest of the world will follow the lies and nonsense of the FDA. I believe and hope that the US will error correct and pull out of the dark ages in the next few years (or sooner).

But I'm pretty sure the prices for nic are going to be just as high as tobacco, if not higher.

Agreed on all points, and your rants are awesome. Hang a sec though, lemme make some popcorns.

:D

:pop:

K. Ready. :banana:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
My 1st Provari ... a 2nd edition black chrome. Then I bought another so this one wouldn't get scratched up, then I bought another one as a back up, then my wife won one from and ECF contest, then she bought another one, then we bought more until we have more than we need. And I'm angry that the FDA has force Provape (at least it's looking that way) out of business.

IMG_9253.jpg

IMG_9254.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My 1st Provari ... a 2nd edition black chrome. Then I bought another so this one wouldn't get scratched up, then I bought another one as a back up, then my wife won one from and ECF contest, then she bought another one, then we bought more until we have more than we need. And I'm angry that the FDA has force Provape (at least it's looking that way) out of business.

IMG_9253.jpg

IMG_9254.jpg
That's beautiful, Mike. Absolutely marvelous. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

IMG_9253.jpg

IMG_9254.jpg
In mint condition! And, with an old-school 306. Classic.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

IMG_9253.jpg

IMG_9254.jpg

Risking redundancy......... AWESOME. Right down to the 306. Wow!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I too received my final order: 1 flower end cap, 7 extended in various colors, 2 springs and a bumper sticker.

Received 10 freebie bumper stickers and 5 freebie springs. A bit before that, I got a $50 P2.5 for backup, even though my original P2.5 is still flawless. Sad to see this happen.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks folks ... after all these years ... it's still a favorite. Minor correction ... that's an Ikanvape I06. Another great vendor we lost ... not due to the FDA ... just changing times.

To Isaac. :toast::wub:

A "tribute" thread lives on.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
557e0d0f049057d5cb42eb22db1476e1.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Willy, those look GREAT! I've only been able to grab one "distressed" Mini. Got it off eBay. I think it's my favorite.

How many are you up to now? I've lost count. I was catching you, but I bet you are ahead of me now.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks folks ... after all these years ... it's still a favorite. Minor correction ... that's an Ikanvape I06. Another great vendor we lost ... not due to the FDA ... just changing times.

Woah, dummois, me! I should have recognized an Isaac atty! I still have several!

To Isaac, and his io6!

ikv 1.jpg
ikv 5.jpg

To Isaac. :toast::wub:

A "tribute" thread lives on.

That it does! If anyone would like to join in, please feel free to drop by. (It's in the Lounge.)

Willy, those look GREAT! I've only been able to grab one "distressed" Mini. Got it off eBay. I think it's my favorite.

How many are you up to now? I've lost count. I was catching you, but I bet you are ahead of me now.

;) Why do I somehow question these numbers, Mr. JUMA.

(GOOD to see you online again, honey!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread