Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Superman!!! What memories. I ran home from school everyday to see the Man of Steel.

My other favorite show was Dark Shadows! Barnabas Collins Rocked! Yes he did!

th

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nope, I don't know that one. Was it local to where you lived? Did you join the troop (or whatever it was)?

I was too old for Sesame Street, but Schoolhouse Rock used to interrupt my cartoons every 1/2 hour on Saturday mornings. This was the only one I liked:

I think it might have been local to the Chicago market. It was on Garfield Goose. I just figgered it might have been a syndicated cartoon show.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oh, I just realized Kat posted on that thread.

Uh oh...... am I in trouble now? (again?)

I ALMOST sprang for one, TO. I did have the pleasure of seeing The vaping Monkey's in person, and it really was quite lovely. He ended up getting rid of his just so as not to incur any future bad karma.

Ok, I'll play.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Morning folks. I have to bet the folks at the mothership (Provape) have to be scratching their heads over the topics we've covered of late! I can just hear them now at the board room.

Monster Kenny: "Guys, we have to release a new device. The P3 thread has devolved into reminiscing about 60s and 70s American television."

Yes, I can see that! LOL

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Morning folks. I have to bet the folks at the mothership (Provape) have to be scratching their heads over the topics we've covered of late! I can just hear them now at the board room.

Monster Kenny: "Guys, we have to release a new device. The P3 thread has devolved into reminiscing about 60s and 70s American television."

Yes, I can see that! LOL

I'm CRACKING UP right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
My wallet wouldn't like a new device, no it wouldn't. But a firmware update solving the flickering screen issues, watt increment, and maybe some sort of temperature control or limiting would be VERY welcomed (yet the P3 is awesome as it is, yes it is!)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
My wallet wouldn't like a new device, no it wouldn't. But a firmware update solving the flickering screen issues, watt increment, and maybe some sort of temperature control or limiting would be VERY welcomed (yet the P3 is awesome as it is, yes it is!)

I'm sure they don't worry much about our wallets. If they build it, [they] we will come. And so we would!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

And fifties. Amos and Andy, the Honeymooners, Abbott & Costello.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
LOL......That's funny. Two minds, one wavelength I'm telling 'ya!

Yes we are!

Now there's even a chance for a stealth and GMZ Kabuki? My wallet is in fear… (considering that the Ti Stealth is also very tempting)

:banana::banana::banana::banana: (that's FOUR bananas good!)

And fifties. Amos and Andy, the Honeymooners, Abbott & Costello.

Buck Rogers?

Humble apologies Ping. I forget the 'elder' generation is also represented here! (said SR as he cracked himself up!)

:lol::danger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread