Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
A Clone...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Titanium Mods are authentics. When I bought my Achilles, TM's no longer stocked them so I bought them from Frog in Fog (who was the only ones selling Achilles clones). I was left with no choice but clones. :pervy:

Now Achilles cannot be found anywhere as TM's has come out with a V2. I think they sold out already and there are no V2 clones to be found.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Well I'd like you to all welcome a new member of my family :thumb:
View attachment 510898
I got this at a very good price, I couldn't say no, and I've had a blast chatting with the guy I bought it from, there are some really good people in the vape community.

What can I say, my first titanium provari and there is some sort of wizardry going on here, it feels rock solid yet light as a feather!

Until you hold one you can't appreciate the difference it makes being so light, I've had a lot of P3's and this is the best, no question about it. Also I always thought it was the same colour as the satin silver but its a deeper darker silver, looks so classy.

To confirm the top cap (510 & beauty ring) are titanium on the p3 Ti, comparing them on scales they are nearly half the weight of my stealth ones :thumbs:
They also state on Cremedevapes P3 Ti page
  • All elements made of ultra-light titanium

Oh this girl is so so jealous! That is simply a thing of BEAUTY and I can't wait to habe that exact same one!!! I've got a wanted add in the Classifieds here so I'm really hoping!!!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
View attachment 510898
I got this at a very good price, I couldn't say no, and I've had a blast chatting with the guy I bought it from, there are some really good people in the vape community.

What can I say, my first titanium provari and there is some sort of wizardry going on here, it feels rock solid yet light as a feather!

Until you hold one you can't appreciate the difference it makes being so light, I've had a lot of P3's and this is the best, no question about it. Also I always thought it was the same colour as the satin silver but its a deeper darker silver, looks so classy.

To confirm the top cap (510 & beauty ring) are titanium on the p3 Ti, comparing them on scales they are nearly half the weight of my stealth ones :thumbs:

It really is bizarre.

The number just don't tell the story.

Congrats!

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Is it a tank or dripper?
The Ataman (I and II) are tanks - I have 3 RDAs, the Aiolos, Velocity, and the Veritas. I use the Aiolos mostly for testing e-liquids, otherwise I mostly use tanks.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
image.jpeg

Been going all old school since mid-morning. Boost set on 2 gets that 2ohm carto woke up pretty quick.

Do have to remember to slow down and let the wicking catch up every so often though........:shock:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The Ataman (I and II) are tanks - I have 3 RDAs, the Aiolos, Velocity, and the Veritas. I use the Aiolos mostly for testing e-liquids, otherwise I mostly use tanks.
I've tried a number of RDA's. I'm down to one kind now. The Achilles. In fact, I'm sending my Plume Veil out on a PIF mission tomorrow. Love the Achilles and really have no use for others. Actually, I do have a Veritas and I like that one a lot. Just not as much as the Achilles. So the Veritas has been reduced to a backup roll. But I wont PIF that one.

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
View attachment 510898

Nice to hear about how light the Ti is, especially the top cap and beauty ring. It looks fantastic!

I am patiently (well, maybe not so much) awaiting my Stealth Ti I ordered during the BF sale.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Nice to hear about how light the Ti is, especially the top cap and beauty ring. It looks fantastic!

I am patiently (well, maybe not so much) awaiting my Stealth Ti I ordered during the BF sale.
Very good choice mate, I honestly didn't think it would make much difference, if anything I was worried being so light it might lose the solid feel your accustomed to with Provari.

Trust me, even my mrs was amazed at how it manages to feel so quality and solid yet float in your hand haha! :w00t: I'm a Ti believer now, that's for sure. A ti stealth maybe in my future too but I'm loving this dark silver for now :)

You're going to love it and it's definitely worth the wait!

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)

:):wub::):wub::)

Yup you got a Ti.

welcome to the unofficial ti club

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
My Kabuki and my batteries have shipped!!! :banana:

It's been so long since I have ordered new vape gear, I've forgotten how excruciating the wait can be! :facepalm:
Oh yeah, the dreaded "Provape Wait." And don't forget that on the Day of Delivery your postman will be three hours later than usual!

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
When I first tried it (more than 3 years ago) I didn't think much of it. Not that it was bad. It wasn't offensive in any way. I just couldn't figure it out. I stayed with it and on the third day it hit me all at once. I remember it vividly. I was sitting on the front porch on a hot summer day and just could not get enough of it. Of course, I ran out and spent the next two weeks in utter pain waiting for my next order to arrive (there were long lead times back in those days). I ensured I never ran out again and have vaped Dragon's Fire every single day since. I vape a couple other flavors that I like but nothing compares to Dragon's Fire for me. I could vape it 24/7 easily. I think I vape the other flavors only so I appreciate DF even more. Glad you are enjoying it. Many people do. :)

View attachment 506615

Hey Bronze - Just want some HHV guidance and couldn't find where I 'should' post this? I hope others won't mind this quick detour on the thread?

So I have my bunch of HHV NETS that have been ageing for 6 odd weeks. I do like Dragon's Fire - tick. Wasn't overly keen on the Gaia sample. Liked the Maple Eh, sample (which did surprise me as I hated maple on my pipe tobaccos when I used tobacco plus fire) Can't say I really enjoy the Serendipity - its okay, but was looking forward the the tank finishing to swap to try something else, in fact I drained the last 20%.

So I have the following sitting in front of me waiting on my decision LOL

Legend - didn't take to it when I tried it 4 weeks ago, but didn't hate it. Maybe it is ready for my taste now,
Shadow - untried
Huntsman - untried
Dark Horse untried.

Whadda ya reckon, which should I give a good go to next?

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Bronze - Just want some HHV guidance and couldn't find where I 'should' post this? I hope others won't mind this quick detour on the thread?

So I have my bunch of HHV NETS that have been ageing for 6 odd weeks. I do like Dragon's Fire - tick. Wasn't overly keen on the Gaia sample. Liked the Maple Eh, sample (which did surprise me as I hated maple on my pipe tobaccos when I used tobacco plus fire) Can't say I really enjoy the Serendipity - its okay, but was looking forward the the tank finishing to swap to try something else, in fact I drained the last 20%.

So I have the following sitting in front of me waiting on my decision LOL

Legend - didn't take to it when I tried it 4 weeks ago, but didn't hate it. Maybe it is ready for my taste now,
Shadow - untried
Huntsman - untried
Dark Horse untried.

Whadda ya reckon, which should I give a good go to next?
Hmmmm....Legend is very popular. Like you, I don't go crazy over it. OK, but I like others better. Shadow, creamy light vanilla tobacco. I like it. But kind of rich and can't vape for very long. Huntsman is in same family as Gaia and Maple, Eh. Earthy. Dark Horse...very little flavor...similar to a cigarette. Flip a coin Yonjuro. If you like Maple, Eh then you might like Huntsman. Some say it has changed. It was a VERY popular flavor at their store. But since Maple, Eh and Gaia came out it kind of lost some popularity.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Hmmmm....Legend is very popular. Like you, I don't go crazy over it. OK, but I like others better. Shadow, creamy light vanilla tobacco. I like it. But kind of rich and can't vape for very long. Huntsman is in same family as Gaia and Maple, Eh. Earthy. Dark Horse...very little flavor...similar to a cigarette. Flip a coin Yonjuro. If you like Maple, Eh then you might like Huntsman. Some say it has changed. It was a VERY popular flavor at their store. But since Maple, Eh and Gaia came out it kind of lost some popularity.

Thanks Bronze!

Am giving Shadow a go right now, not bad at all, quite heavy in terms of flavour, rich and creamy. I quite like the Pirate's Booty too. Thanks for your reply, much appreciated :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks Bronze!

Am giving Shadow a go right now, not bad at all, quite heavy in terms of flavour, rich and creamy. I quite like the Pirate's Booty too. Thanks for your reply, much appreciated :)
Shadow is creamy with a hint of vanilla. Heavenly Army is the same creamy base as Shadow but with a hint of graham (not sure it's graham but it's similar). Pirate's Booty is cigarish. There are some die hard PB vapers out there. I'll have to give you the history of Pirate's Booty, Serendipity, Dragon's Fire, and Legend sometime. It's quite a history.

Jump in and say hello sometime. Good people here.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread