Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Me too. NOTE TO SELF: If I ever get the chance to meet Jim in person, must be fully clothed!! :sneaky::lol:
Yup. If I hear that distinctive snap of latex on skin, I'm hightailing it out of there.

Hey, can I report myself to an admin?:rolleyes:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Yup. If I hear that distinctive snap of latex on skin, I'm hightailing it out of there.

You'd certainly want to get your tail out of there. Yes you would. :lol:

So, yud'betta report bof'us!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

Hmmm...

Snap of Latex on Skin, and HighTailin are phrases often used in this part of the woods.

Can ya play a Bango?!?

LOLz

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hmmm...

Snap of Latex on Skin, and HighTailin are phrases often used in this part of the woods.

Can ya play a Bango?!?

LOLz

I play bass but can play that Deliverance riff for sure.;)

You've got a real purity...... and...... Scene! :pervy:

karlmetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
NW Florida
Guys, any one tried the new end cap with P3 ? I use AW battery 18350. The spring is my only complain.
I am currently using the new end cap on a P3 and do notice an improvement in battery life (have no idea why). My only complaint is that it adds a bit of length.

Attachments

• IMG_0616.JPG
    IMG_0616.JPG
    381.1 KB · Views: 18

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
I am currently using the new end cap on a P3 and do notice an improvement in battery life (have no idea why). My only complaint is that it adds a bit of length.
What battery do you use ? I read somewhere that you need flat top battery. I use AW 18350 , which is not flat top

Reactions: AstroTurf

karlmetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
NW Florida
What battery do you use ? I read somewhere that you need flat top battery. I use AW 18350 , which is not flat top
You'll notice that the P3s are in 18650 mode...using AW, Samsung and LG batteries. I don't vape much in 18350 or 18500(18490) mode. You can use the new end cap in any battery mode. All my 18650s are flat top, but the 18350 and 18500 are button top...there is only a small difference in the length between flat top and button top. The new end cap will accommodate both, I believe, but the button top may put a little more pressure on the contact point of the controller...don't know if that is an issue to be concerned about. Perhaps others here will be more knowledgeable.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Don't talk about it! Be about it!!! ;)

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Alright LeX... I'm ALL about it! It took a bit to get use to it, and I still haven't gone through the menu of the P3. Ok, here it is! Along with the GZ 2.5 and GZ Kabuki. :)

GMZ and GZ 2.jpg

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
One other thing: I was able to observe a few transactions while I was waiting. They were very keen on battery safety, weren't trying to over-sell anyone, gave people a range of juices to taste, with a nice mix of budget and upscale choices, based on a few questions about their preferences and pv set ups. Overall, I was fairly impressed.

They carry a pretty good mix of products for the full range of vapers, from egos to reuleauxs. Even had those JUUL thingies and at least a couple of Radii. What else? A decent range of tanks, some mechs and drippers, again a nice spread on price points. That was the best part; they didn't seem to be shunning any segment of the market.

Most of the places that sell vape stuff around here are middle eastern corner stores or tobacconists. Prices are very high, while selection is mediocre at best.

So, it was nice to see something this good.
Which NY Vapes did you go to? I will make sure to visit it next time I am in the city.

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread