Toronto
sweet deal @ravnhaus

VapeProVari.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

ravnhaus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
How do you like the feel of the shiny steel?

I have the exact same P3 and I find that it is my least favorite Provape finish as it is a fingerprint magnet and kinda slippery. I use it a lot and it looks cool as hell with an all steel KFL+ or Kabuki, but the finish feel bugs me a bit.
For $89, you got a great deal no matter what finish it is!
Satin would have been my first choice. I have a Mini in polished. All the rest are satin. I am digging it though. Kabuki with a strawberry cream. Very shiny. My other 3 is a celtic knot, so this is a different take. Simple and... shiny!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
View attachment 577483
I ordered a P3 on clearance yesterday for $89. It arrived today! It has a piece in the box that looks like a key with copper contacts on the end of the key. What the heck is this thing?
That was a great deal! I have a DFW here in McKinney and they have provaris in the show case that are colors that aren't even around anymore! Shame is that the ones that are physically at the stores aren't on the online sales!
I was lucky and picked up a purple and white hybrid!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I had both of my P3's updated this morning.

Pretty much a non event but I like the Radius style battery meter and have yet to play around with the menu.

Nice having a ProVape retailer 8 miles from me that does updates for free though. Actually, I still managed to drop almost $90 while I waited, so really not "free". :facepalm:

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
I had both of my P3's updated this morning.

Pretty much a non event but I like the Radius style battery meter and have yet to play around with the menu.

Nice having a ProVape retailer 8 miles from me that does updates for free though. Actually, I still managed to drop almost $90 while I waited, so really not "free". :facepalm:

CEJ?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Yes sir. I am in Whitby and they are in Oshawa.

Is that where you ordered your Radius from?

I have bought about 1/2 dozen Provaris and a couple of Kabukis from them (among a ton of other stuff) and they are great to deal with. Justin is the Provari guy and the only person I deal with there as he knows his Provape stuff so well.

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Yes sir. I am in Whitby and they are in Oshawa.

Is that where you ordered your Radius from?

I have bought about 1/2 dozen Provaris and a couple of Kabukis from them (among a ton of other stuff) and they are great to deal with. Justin is the Provari guy and the only person I deal with there as he knows his Provape stuff so well.
Yes indeed, that is where I get the vast majority of my goodies from. It was during the possible mail strike that CEJ decided to send my Radius by Purolator. So now I must wait three business days for Purolator to get their heads out and track my lost package. Then I must wait for CEJ to send a replacement. Very frustrating, especially since I was looking forward to getting that Radius. :-x

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Ok...been a looooong time since I was on ECF, but stopped by after my P3 arrived today. I'm very impressed. The button on my P2.0 finally went dodgy, so I ordered a P3 and will use the box it came in to send the P2 in for button replacement. Talk about lifespan...I've vaped on the old Provari every day since I ordered it in 2012 and it finally started having some intermittent button problems.

That's all I got...carry on.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ok...been a looooong time since I was on ECF, but stopped by after my P3 arrived today. I'm very impressed. The button on my P2.0 finally went dodgy, so I ordered a P3 and will use the box it came in to send the P2 in for button replacement. Talk about lifespan...I've vaped on the old Provari every day since I ordered it in 2012 and it finally started having some intermittent button problems.

Only 4 years? What a piece of crap. I would ask for a refund! ;)

Congrats on the P3. My wife and I use one each nearly every day. Solid device. If I get 4 years out of them, I will be very happy.:)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

Explains why there's no pics of the newly arrived P3 but you can change that.......around here it's pics or it din' happen!! :sneaky:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
4 clicks to where the menu says A arrow up; A arrow down, On, Rcl, Set, Exit.
Rcl (recall) is the one to click.
then scroll through 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P and 5P to Info and click.
Version of software shows first, and then serial numbers and "stuff".

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
4 clicks to where the menu says A arrow up; A arrow down, On, Rcl, Set, Exit.
Rcl (recall) is the one to click.
then scroll through 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P and 5P to Info and click.
Version of software shows first, and then serial numbers and "stuff".
Thank you! Looks like its a V38.

If I want to update to the latest firmware version, do I send it to Provape? Its not under warranty, so aside for shipping, what are the fees associated with the service?

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
You just have to pay return shipping if you send it to ProVape. The actual update service is free. Very quick turn around from all reports, too.

Some ProVi retailers offer the service, and cost varies. Some are free and some $20 and others in between. :)

To find out who might offer the service close to you, there is a list of authorized ProVi dealers "Find a dealer near you" at the ProVape site that searches those closest to your area. Do note that those that have the equipment to provide service have a special marking of some sort, that I don't recall specifically and it might be good to simply call the store and ask.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
You just have to pay return shipping if you send it to ProVape. The actual update service is free. Very quick turn around from all reports, too.

Some ProVi retailers offer the service, and cost varies. Some are free and some $20 and others in between. :)

To find out who might offer the service close to you, there is a list of authorized ProVi dealers "Find a dealer near you" at the ProVape site that searches those closest to your area. Do note that those that have the equipment to provide service have a special marking of some sort, that I don't recall specifically and it might be good to simply call the store and ask.
How does one pay for return shipping? Is there an invoice that gets sent out once its received or do I have to send them a prepaid box?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
How does one pay for return shipping? Is there an invoice that gets sent out once its received or do I have to send them a prepaid box?
They'll add it to your bill. You pay for the update and shipping charge and they send it back.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I wrap a five dollar bill around the mod, and list it as: 1-5$ bill on the RMA form under included items :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread