Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I wrap a five dollar bill around the mod, and list it as: 1-5$ bill on the RMA form under included items :)
Aw Shucks E...

I just pack my boxed up Provis with crumpled up twenty dollar bills!

LOLz

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I wrap a five dollar bill around the mod, and list it as: 1-5$ bill on the RMA form under included items :)
Once the ZenDesk wonderhelpers have sent you an RMA form to complete and return, you'll be in contact regularly throughout the process. My personal experience with both purchases &/or repairs: they wont charge you anything
until your item(s) "send". Therefore, I have no problem at all being registered on the website, saving a CC with them,
and being certain it's up to date. I presume its 100 times simpler for the company to have a CC on file than dealing with cash, as its not a retail operation. :2c:. Certainly your choice though.
Like any reputable business, the customers satisfaction and trust is #1 priority.
:banana:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Satin would have been my first choice. I have a Mini in polished. All the rest are satin. I am digging it though. Kabuki with a strawberry cream. Very shiny. My other 3 is a celtic knot, so this is a different take. Simple and... shiny!
belated congrats...my satins remain my Faves, and always look great!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Once the ZenDesk wonderhelpers have sent you an RMA form to complete and return, you'll be in contact regularly throughout the process. My personal experience with both purchases &/or repairs: they wont charge you anything
until your item(s) "send". Therefore, I have no problem at all being registered on the website, saving a CC with them,
and being certain it's up to date. I presume its 100 times simpler for the company to have a CC on file than dealing with cash, as its not a retail operation. :2c:. Certainly your choice though.
Like any reputable business, the customers satisfaction and trust is #1 priority.
Yeah, but they do accept money orders so they definately have a way to deal with direct payments. It's all good, I have been 110% satisfied with every dealing I have had with ProVape's CS :thumbs:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Somebody done snagged it! Just went to look and it was goooone :lol:
That would be me! :rickroll:

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank HBcorpse! :thumbs: :toast:

I really can't afford it either with all the hoarding going on but push came to shove. I was waiting for after 08Aug and then another sale to insure no further surprises from ProVape would be unleashed (plus another paycheck) but my hand was forced. More P3's were part of my vapocalypse plan anyway. Screw it...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank HBcorpse! :thumbs: :toast:

I really can't afford it either with all the hoarding going on but push came to shove. I was waiting for after 08Aug and then another sale to insure no further surprises from ProVape would be unleashed (plus another paycheck) but my hand was forced. More P3's were part of my vapocalypse plan anyway. Screw it...
Congrats... And thank you! I have beer money now. :thumb:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

Congrats Gin, that's going to be a sweet mod for you:thumbs: Enjoy!

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
I found an authorized dealer in my area that does it for $10 per device or will waive the fee for a purchase in the same amount. Thats about what it costs for round trip shipping to Provape. VER 40 isnt much different than 38. Only difference I notice is the battery icon, the layout of the led screen, and the option for manual scrolling.

I do hope the upgrade will fix the inaccurate battery monitoring thats been an issue for me. Vapes down till it says empty but when I put the battery into another mod, it reads half full. So, fingers crossed ;)

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Pictures or it didn't happen, you bastids!

betaP3.JPG

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Ver. 40 glitch

Get a P3 with Ver.40 installed. SET the DIS on MAN scroll SPEED 2 and try to navigate to I.Q. (or any item after VOLTS and WATTS) and report back with your findings, please.

I get nothing, menu goes away. With DIS SPEED SET to 3, after watts/volts readings, the menu does progress to, Battery %, ohms, and I.Q.

Basically, if you are going to use MAN scroll, you need to set the DIS SPEED to at least 3 even though on MAN scroll, speed shouldn't matter.

Last edited:

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Ver. 40 glitch

Get a P3 with Ver.40 installed. SET the DIS on MAN scroll SPEED 2 and try to navigate to I.Q. (or any item after VOLTS and WATTS) and report back with your findings, please.

I get nothing, menu goes away. With DIS SPEED SET to 3, after watts/volts readings, the menu does progress to, Battery %, ohms, and I.Q.

Basically, if you are going to use MAN scroll, you need to set the DIS SPEED to at least 3 even though on MAN scroll, speed shouldn't matter.
You are right! I hadn't tried the manual mode before. I was able to recreate the glitch. I get the same results as you.

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread