ProVari P3 Gold

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

Saw that and wondered what type of finish they used. Read down and it said 1 ProVari™ 3 device - Gold Vapor Deposition Coated. No mention of Zenkote and then wondered if they now have a ProKote...lotta wondering in me today :unsure:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Saw that and wondered what type of finish they used. Read down and it said 1 ProVari™ 3 device - Gold Vapor Deposition Coated. No mention of Zenkote and then wondered if they now have a ProKote...lotta wondering in me today :unsure:
A little wandering is good for the soul ;) :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Looks a lot like my gold Zenkote 2.5's though. Interesting.

Reactions: AstroTurf

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I brought my P3 to a vape shop in NYC [VapeNY, for anyone near the city, they're good folks, and big Provari fans who'll do it for free, although they'll happily accept a purchase of juice in exchange] to upgrade to version 40. They did their thing, but said that the Provape software upgrade system showed that I needed [since I was on version 38] versions 39 and 41, but version 40 seems to have disappeared. So, I'm now running version 41.
Anybody else experience this, or know anything about version 41?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I brought my P3 to a vape shop in NYC [VapeNY, for anyone near the city, they're good folks, and big Provari fans who'll do it for free, although they'll happily accept a purchase of juice in exchange] to upgrade to version 40. They did their thing, but said that the Provape software upgrade system showed that I needed [since I was on version 38] versions 39 and 41, but version 40 seems to have disappeared. So, I'm now running version 41.
Anybody else experience this, or know anything about version 41?
I dont know anything about 41 but I do know each version incorporates that which has been added to previous versions so saying you needed the previous ones makes no sense- you should've gotten everything with 41 (if that is what the current version is).

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
The shop was very busy [which I was happy to see, both for their sake and just in general to gauge the level of interest in vaping] so it's certainly possible I misunderstood, and she might just have said that I was a couple of versions out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread