Official ProVari 3 Thread - P3 *PART 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
It all started when I ordered a Gunmetal Zenkote V2.5 to add to the family. The vapemail came on time and on schedule. As I was unpacking the box, much to my surprise was a Satin Black P3! I checked the packing slip and it clearly indicated a Black P3 as well as a stamp that the order was checked twice. I guess they were out of GMZ V2.5' and sent the P3 as a substitute. I can sure live with a P3 for the cost of a V2.5!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Hmmm.. I don't see ver. 41 on the site even.

61335091-snagglepuss-quotes-7417.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I wrote that German shop, and they replied, that the V40 was buggy (some symbols were missing in the Info menu). That was fixed later, there's no V40 anymore, only the V41, respectively, it's the same V40, only fixed.
I assume, ProVape has just forgotten to update their software update page and all those, who send in their P3's for an upgrade, would get V41.

R

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I wrote that German shop, and they replied, that the V40 was buggy (some symbols were missing in the Info menu). That was fixed later, there's no V40 anymore, only the V41, respectively, it's the same V40, only fixed.
I assume, ProVape has just forgotten to update their software update page and all those, who send in their P3's for an upgrade, would get V41.

R
Thanks!

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I absolutely, positively LOVE my 20 watt Military Ti P3! I can't believe how light that thing is. When using a Ti Kabuki, it's like holding air! When using a Gun Metal Kabuki w/Gunmetal tank, it'll be invisible! Given how much it cost, I plan on getting the most out of the warranty by using it exclusively for the next year and beating the crap out of it. Won't be hard to remember anniversary date as it arrived on the very same exact day I turned 50.

Out of curiosity and conversation, how many of you with a solid black button turn off the LED or don't even bother? Possibly squeeze a couple of puffs more of battery life by turning it off?
Talk to me. :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread