Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I never thought about getting a P3 but this thread really has me ready!
I just have to figure out how many 2.5 minis I need to sell to get the one P3 I really want!
Zero...

Just...

Dew It, Dew It, Dew It!!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I have had my fingers crossed for a flash sale!
Only 11 left!
I feel like a stalker!
That number 11 is the last number since an update to the web page.

And may not include other forms of purchase either.

Don't miss out!!!

Reactions: APF

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I am putting items in my cart right now! Since this is my first P3, what additional parts should I order so I can get everything at one time? Unsure on how much extra stuff I need! I am going to plan for 10 years out!
I have extension caps for my 2.5 minis and some end caps with springs, but what do I need with the Ti P3?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I am putting items in my cart right now! Since this is my first P3, what additional parts should I order so I can get everything at one time? Unsure on how much extra stuff I need! I am going to plan for 10 years out!
I have extension caps for my 2.5 minis and some end caps with springs, but what do I need with the Ti P3?
I would consider the P3 510 parts, and perhaps a High Performance Battery Cap.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Is one end cap enough? In four months I will be on a fixed income and won't be able to buy much so I am trying to make sure I have enough now! I did order one regular P3 end cap and one HP. Will I be good with that? I also put a 510 beauty ring and a 510 connection in the cart!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I guess I should ask about batteries also! Can I use my batteries that I use with my 2.5 minis?
Yes, you can use both button and flat tops in the P3. Might be a good idea to get a couple few P3 springs as well, they only cost about a buck.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Is one end cap enough? In four months I will be on a fixed income and won't be able to buy much so I am trying to make sure I have enough now! I did order one regular P3 end cap and one HP. Will I be good with that? I also put a 510 beauty ring and a 510 connection in the cart!
Yes

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yes, you can use both button and flat tops in the P3. Might be a good idea to get a couple few P3 springs as well, they only cost about a buck.
Good Call E...

I totally forgot about springs.

AAGF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Scots expat in Florida
Received the P3 Provari Programmer today and would like to report that it works perfectly under Win 10.

It's beautifully made with high quality cables and connectors. As it advised, I plugged in the supplied thumb drive and installed the program to my PC. Connected the probe to the control box and then the control box my desktop PC. Took all the rings off my P3 and screwed on the P3 adapter, there it was in the PC screen.
Chose V41 and away it went. Finished and I put my P3 together again and sure enough, it's at V41! Worked so well, I did a couple more, so now all my P3s are at the same Revision.

All the above took maybe 5 minutes tops, so if you have some older P3 revs, the Programmer is well worth the money.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Well I finally did it! Ti is officially ordered! Mr. Chili is not going to be happy, but I am! This sweet mod is my retirement gift to myself and I think I will name her Free Bird!
s9bPVaK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread