Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
s9bPVaK.gif

I gotta like this alot! I'm hoping this final purchase will be awesome!

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Well I finally did it! Ti is officially ordered! Mr. Chili is not going to be happy, but I am! This sweet mod is my retirement gift to myself and I think I will name her Free Bird!
Good call, Chili, you will enjoy the Ti!:thumbs: Now I wish that I got two.:(

karlmetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
NW Florida
Received the P3 Provari Programmer today and would like to report that it works perfectly under Win 10.

It's beautifully made with high quality cables and connectors. As it advised, I plugged in the supplied thumb drive and installed the program to my PC. Connected the probe to the control box and then the control box my desktop PC. Took all the rings off my P3 and screwed on the P3 adapter, there it was in the PC screen.
Chose V41 and away it went. Finished and I put my P3 together again and sure enough, it's at V41! Worked so well, I did a couple more, so now all my P3s are at the same Revision.

All the above took maybe 5 minutes tops, so if you have some older P3 revs, the Programmer is well worth the money.
Glad to hear that. Got mine today...no thumb drive or instructions :( Opened ticket

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I just realized that the Ti is 20w! Sorry to ask so many questions but how low can I go on my coils?
My ego one tanks use 1.0 and I think my Nautilus minis are 1.5.
I know my 2.5 minis won't work with my Ego One tank and coil!
.5 ohm

AAGF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Scots expat in Florida
I got a thumb drive with the first P3 I bought, but actually what good is it w/o a way to hook up the P3 to the computer?

Didn't they (ProVape) send out user manuals on a key drive at one time? Could your contain manuals?

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Yes. That thumb drive (or key drive) (USB attaching thingy) is the original instruction manual.

The thumb drive for the Programmer is a different critter and has the programing for the updater on it. One can't use the programmer without the program from that drive installed on your computer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread