Not open for further replies.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
IMAG4638.jpg

I know that Squape Rs is (very) old device having in mind how fast things are going in the vaping scene but I never tried it before. I have two friends who are all the time buying all new high-end atties together, they try them and if they don't like them after week or two of testing they get rid of them and buy other ones. And they both highly recommended Squape Rs to me. All together they kept 3 atties per person from all things available on the market over the years and among those they both kept Squape rs. For one of them it's number one atty and for other second best ever.

I just made my first coil and it works absolutely amazing from the start. Flavour, TH and vape are simply great.

And the best thing is that it sits perfectly on my P3 and they look beautiful together, perfect match.
:thumbs:

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
Congratulations my friend, you have found mouth to lung nirvana. I have to this day never found a better MTL tank than the Squape RS, and I still buy every MTL tank that comes on the market, just to try them. I am not sure it is even possible to ever beat the Squape RS. The newer Squape X Dream was a huge step backwards.

I had accumulated a whole bunch of authentic of Kayfun Lite V2's for the FDA vapocalyps. Then I tried the Squape RS, and it was mind blowing. I sold all the Kayfuns fast and replaced them with Squape RS units. I am astounded that every serious MTL vaper is not using one of these by now. If they only knew what they were missing.

A bonus is that a blind chimp could build for a Squape RS. I also love being able to easily inspect the coil and wick at each fill of the tank. I love the Squape RS, can you tell?!!!

karlmetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
NW Florida
Congratulations my friend, you have found mouth to lung nirvana. I have to this day never found a better MTL tank than the Squape RS, and I still buy every MTL tank that comes on the market, just to try them. I am not sure it is even possible to ever beat the Squape RS. The newer Squape X Dream was a huge step backwards.

I had accumulated a whole bunch of authentic of Kayfun Lite V2's for the FDA vapocalyps. Then I tried the Squape RS, and it was mind blowing. I sold all the Kayfuns fast and replaced them with Squape RS units. I am astounded that every serious MTL vaper is not using one of these by now. If they only knew what they were missing.

A bonus is that a blind chimp could build for a Squape RS. I also love being able to easily inspect the coil and wick at each fill of the tank. I love the Squape RS, can you tell?!!!
After reading your post I went to their website...there are multiple decks for the Square RS. Which do you recommend?

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I only havw W but that's what was said to me to take for my style of vaping. W is with the widest channel and for single coil, so if works perfectly for single coil with cotton.

deck_s_2_klein.jpg

Deck S (standard): The allrounder! Best for beginners, who wants to try different setups. Good for silica / mesh / cotton.

deck_C_klein.jpg

Deck C (curved): Best for silica. Also cotton can be used for a great setup.

deck_W.jpg

Deck W (wide): The horizontal channel is a lot more expanded and is made for setups with more performance. Perfect for cotton or mesh.

deck_b.jpg

Deck B (bottom): A new deck with new flexibility! This deck invites you to experiment. Perfect for cotton.

deck_d.jpg

Deck D (dual): Dual coils are no longer difficulty! Both horzontal channels have the same width as the deck W. More power! Perfect for cotton or mesh.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
View attachment 636187

I know that Squape Rs is (very) old device having in mind how fast things are going in the vaping scene but I never tried it before. I have two friends who are all the time buying all new high-end atties together, they try them and if they don't like them after week or two of testing they get rid of them and buy other ones. And they both highly recommended Squape Rs to me. All together they kept 3 atties per person from all things available on the market over the years and among those they both kept Squape rs. For one of them it's number one atty and for other second best ever.

I just made my first coil and it works absolutely amazing from the start. Flavour, TH and vape are simply great.

And the best thing is that it sits perfectly on my P3 and they look beautiful together, perfect match.
:thumbs:

I still use mine and my lovely wife uses the Taifun GT II. Both are old but vape well, good flavor and vapor. Great match for Provari. When I use my REO, I use the old reliable RM2.

karlmetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
NW Florida
I only havw W but that's what was said to me to take for my style of vaping. W is with the widest channel and for single coil, so if works perfectly for single coil with cotton.

deck_s_2_klein.jpg

Deck S (standard): The allrounder! Best for beginners, who wants to try different setups. Good for silica / mesh / cotton.

deck_C_klein.jpg

Deck C (curved): Best for silica. Also cotton can be used for a great setup.

deck_W.jpg

Deck W (wide): The horizontal channel is a lot more expanded and is made for setups with more performance. Perfect for cotton or mesh.

deck_b.jpg

Deck B (bottom): A new deck with new flexibility! This deck invites you to experiment. Perfect for cotton.

deck_d.jpg

Deck D (dual): Dual coils are no longer difficulty! Both horzontal channels have the same width as the deck W. More power! Perfect for cotton or mesh.
Thank you Moonwalker for that excellent tutorial! Much appreciated,

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I tried the S deck and the W deck. I much prefer the W deck for MTL use. The W deck works great with a plain old 1.2 to 2.0 ohm coil and cotton or rayon. The Squape RS looks superb on our beloved Provaris.

I almost hate to say this, but there is complete thread here on the SXK Squape RS clone for those that are on a budget. Sadly, the clone is about as good as the authentic. SXK will ship them directly to anyone from China.

New Squape Rs 1:1 clone by SXK

One more thing, they are not really that old. They came out in 2015 I believe.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
orange.jpg

Fantastic combination. I don't like fruit juices and in my almost 5 years of vaping I tried bunch of them and loved only one (and that one is MFS Pineapple Mango Smoothie which is crazy cheap and I mean really really cheap - 28$ for 125ml) and this Orange Blossom from GLV is second. It was already greap vape but now in Rs is absolutely amazing.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Does the heavier duty end cap for the P3 make enough of a difference in performance that I should try to find one?

There is a noticeable difference Oce. Whether it's worth hunting one down is another story.

You can only tell by monitoring the IQ for the most part. I've seen an average of 5 IQ points increase and a lot less drop over the charge life. Battery percent doesn't jump around as much. Vape time might be longer but I haven't compared using the same battery yet.

I have taken one apart and have come up with a DIY conversion for an existing cap that should do the same thing. I'm rounding up parts to try it out.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I have taken one apart and have come up with a DIY conversion for an existing cap that should do the same thing. I'm rounding up parts to try it out.

Please share your results when it comes together!

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Guys, anyone has the same issue as I pointed put on the pics above? Does Classic uses more from a battery then P3 and does it recognizes battery differently?

I've had that happen between both of my p3's if I swap without letting the batt rest first. I don't have a classic so I can't say if it happens that way or not.

What I think causes it is the internal heat in the batt. The p3 reads it as a higher internal resistance giving a low IQ and setting a lower available power amount. It's not really much to worry about but when you notice it check the iq on the p3. I can almost guarantee it's ok or poor range.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well this is weird - same battery placed in two different devices within same minute.

View attachment 637947 View attachment 637949

Very strange. But also, after battery stopped working in P3 and I put it in Classic it was showing about 1/5 of battery and last just another 30 minutes.

I've found that when the battery stops on the P3 most of the time I can take the battery out, reinsert it and get more vape time; sometimes like 1/2 an hour more.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I had this happen to me quite a bit on the old firmware. Somewhere around 36 or 37 this problem went away on all my P3s and they have remained working pretty much as expected since then. Are you on really old firmware, or is this still happening for you at 40 or 41...?

Actually looking it up, all my battery problems went away at firmware version #38.

If I use an 18350 in a P3 and a Dicodes Dani Extreme V3, running no boost, and identical atomizers/watts, the Dicodes beats the P3 slightly. IDK 'bout the mini, haven't ever tested it, and by "testing" I'm not being exact in any way whatsoever like measuring puffs, size of hits, any of that, it's more like I leave the house and by the time I get back home the P3 will have needed 3 18350s and the Dicodes will use up 2something. (yes I chain-vape ;-)

IDK how the "high performance end cap" affects this, I have several spares I got when ProVari was having fire sales, but use none of them at present 'cuz they don't really match & I only have 1 P3 that goes to 30watts which I don't actually use for anything, it's just packed up for Vapocalypse.

FWIW: I have eleventy-three extra P3 springs, but in years of time I've used none of 'em, I clean my mods every few months (not bi-weekly); I use Noalox on a lot of my mechs, and have always used it with my ProVari's prior to ProVape officially supporting No-Ox instead, <shrug>, okay, got that for 'em too. So anyhoo, despite paying really 0 attention to it and doing nothing much, whenever I check the P3s IQ it's always between 80s-90s.

NoALOx.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread