ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Here ya go!

LOLOL

p3-nati_zps2b955898.jpg

A lovely piece indeed! I'd yet like to see one without the hex logo in the midsection. There's enough branding on it already.

Lemwise76

Apr 20, 2014
Netherlands
It's clear the airflow slots between the beauty ring and the inner piece with the 510 connection, will never line up on any unit. Why didn't you guys make the inner piece 1 to 1.5mm lower? This eliminates the problem of not getting enough airflow with tanks that get airflow from the bottom.

Question number two is: is the board held in place with two drops of glue?

Third question: can you get the guy who made the music for the sneak preview, to make a whole album in the same style?

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
It's clear the airflow slots between the beauty ring and the inner piece with the 510 connection, will never line up on any unit. Why didn't you guys make the inner piece 1 to 1.5mm lower? This eliminates the problem of not getting enough airflow with tanks that get airflow from the bottom.

Third question: can you get the guy who made the music for the sneak preview, to make a whole album in the same style?

Look at Phil Bussardos video.
If you don't want one don't buy one - you'll be in the minority.

Lemwise76

Apr 20, 2014
Netherlands
A little side tidbit about the P3 chip. It's a 32-bit ARM system with 128kb memory running 5 million instructions per second. Anyone who says the P3 is outdated doesn't understand what's under the hood. We are not aware of any electronic cigarette on the market with that kind of processing power.:)
Does that make my favorite juice taste better? I'm guessing not.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com

It could be done that way, but currently their are only about 2.5 rev's on the thread so if we made that shorter it would have less thread to grab. We just wanted a solid base for everything. Several different ways to approach it, but considering the tank sits on top and covers that area, it's not something you will notice when you have a tank installed. I'll certainly pass along the suggestion to the team for them to consider for future revisions if it's something they can do.

There is a carrier that holds the board so no drop of glue.

Glad you liked the jingle :)

Lemwise76

Apr 20, 2014
Netherlands
It could be done that way, but currently their are only about 2.5 rev's on the thread so if we made that shorter it would have less thread to grab.
I didn't pay attention, so I missed the circular groove between the beauty ring, and the inner piece with the 510 connection. Your approach shouldn't cause any problems, unless someone gunks it up with spilled juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread